FinancesOnline is available for free for all business professionals interested in an efficient way to find top-notch SaaS solutions. It's also intuitive. After meeting with ZoomInfo's people, I was able to do everything without a hitch. This platform provides a continuously updated database that enable sales and marketing teams to execute more effective marketing campaigns and improve sales prospecting efforts with access to on demand direct dial phone numbers, email addresses, and background information. That is how we use it primarily. We provide industry-leading SaaS and data service solutions that … ZoomInfo is a business-to-business database software firm founded in 2000, 11 years before Eric Yuan started Zoom Video. Find and connect with your ideal customer. ZoomInfo has been named one of the Top Places to Work in Massachusetts, in the 13th annual employee-based survey project from The Boston Globe. We realize that when you make a decision to buy Business Intelligence Software it’s important not only to see how experts evaluate it in their reviews, but also to find out if the real people and companies that buy it are actually satisfied with the product. I tried other tools and I can surely say that I’m not very satisfied from them. It's a waste of time going through results of a company via integation with Salesforce when you've already been handed out results in landing the right match. Predominantly inaccurate data in my categories. It would've been worthwhile to see the guy in person. The Company offers sales and marketing, account management, prospecting, demand generation, and data management and custom solutions. Zoominfo is prospecting tool that makes everything simple and easy. ZoomInfo offers a wide range of stand-alone products and add-ons to fit your organization's unique needs to fuel your entire go-to-market strategy. Our cloud-based platform provides highly accurate and comprehensive information on the organizations and … With ZoomInfo’s proprietary technology, customers are ensured to have access to accurate and actionable profiles on professionals and companies. With ZoomInfo’s new mobile app in your back pocket, you can catch up and communicate with your key customers and prospects, as well as dig up the information you need to … The Top Places to Work 2020 issue was published at the Globe’s Top Places website and in Globe Magazine last week. On Thursday, ZoomInfo went public, selling 44.5 million shares … ZoomInfo collects data about US and international businesspeople. The sensible step to undertake should be to set down the several important aspects that necessitate investigation like essential features, budget, technical skill levels of staff members, organizational size, etc. False claims & guarantees. I like how I can completely trust everything it does. With the help of Capterra, learn about ZoomInfo Community Edition, its features, pricing information, popular comparisons to other Sales Force Automation products and more. You can still post your review anonymously. Empower each phase of go-to-market with technology, integrations, and automation. PROS: I like that I can import contact information from Linkedln by using ReachOut tool. CONS: When it comes to the platform, nothing really. He even took the time to help me achieve my goals efficiently and swiftly. Our community and review base is constantly developing because of experts like you, who are willing to share their experience and knowledge with others to help them make more informed buying decisions. I really like to use this tool in the feature. We are able to keep our service free of charge thanks to cooperation with some of the vendors, who are willing to pay us for traffic and sales opportunities provided by our website. Thankfully, its customer support team is always open to ideas and complaints and they managed to provide us with what we need. At any rate, it is almost impossible to discover such an app even among popular software solutions. PROS: We like how squeaky clean and simple the UI is. Needed data done can be done simply backed with fanstastic customer service! “We use ZoomInfo to estimate the total addressable market that we could reach and then augment our existing lists with people in that target audience. Everything is superb with this tool. I use it constantly. ZoomInfo is a massive database and very reliable for both emails and phone numbers. Contact our award-winning customer care team. Used them a few years ago. Regardless if it's via an internet-based app or integration of Salesforce, it's a highly intuitive user experience. It fares way better than other database systems due to its incredible precision and contacts quality. I haven’t run into some issues or concern regarding this tool. The advanced prospecting functionality allows users to target prospects with precision, as well as to quickly build targeted lists of B2B contacts in a matter of minutes for your marketing campaigns and sales outreach efforts. If you are considering ZoomInfo it may also be sensible A Deep Dive Into ZoomInfo -- the Other Cool "Zoom" Company Its platform is a great tool for helping salespeople reach the real decision-makers at companies, but is its stock a really great … CONS: Profile details of a company could use some extended work in terms of comprehensiveness and details. All of this happens at a fraction of the price you’d usually pay for similar functionality, as ZoomInfo is priced on quote basis. Dishonest claims. PROS: This tool is great for evaluating a lead and account data, it allows you to conduct a scale test so you can measure data quality and integrity. CONS: The integration with Salesforce is great but it would be great if we can mass export without the need of creating a list, it would be great if we could take a page from search results and select all in order to export everything into Salesforce. CONS: I experienced a bit of a bump pushing things forward, but that could possibly be the result of a certain use case. What does ZOOMINFO mean? I look forward to use this tool in the feature because I believe in its capacity. Indifferent management. Read some of these ZoomInfo review articles and scrutinize each of the software solutions in your shortlist in detail. PROS: Zoominfo is easy to use solution and it provides accurate data, even the list building function is easy to do and extremely useful, I also like the integration with Salesforce. ZoomInfo Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ:ZI) has a beta value of 0 and has seen 2,182,193 shares traded in the last trading session. PROS: This tool is highly intuitive and takes you in the middle of info chaos to get what's needed. Information and translations of ZOOMINFO in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions … With that information at hand you should be equipped to make an informed buying decision that you won’t regret. CONS: There's nothing that I dislike with ZoomInfo. So treat yourself to some B2B tips and tricks for your sales, marketing, and recruiting teams. Its B2B database is curated through multiple sources, helping users gain unparalleled access to accurate B2B contact & account information at all times. Our information can be accessed from searches on ZoomInfo.com or from our subscription products. Position of ZoomInfo in our main categories: ZoomInfo is one of the top 50 Business Intelligence Software products. In addition, the customer service is extremely helpful and they work along with us especially when it comes to pricing, contract terms and on other tasks. We have tried other tools but they haven’t delivered data as accurate and cost effective as this tool. We are able to classify our leads by size, geography and industry. CONS: There are a number of things I like with ZoomInfo. Show the community that you're an actual user. CONS: They could improve the layout of the site because it can be little clunky. PROS: The business intelligence software is user friendly and easy to set-up. Best Business Intelligence Software of 2020. Next, several e-mail addresses weren't updated or are no longer seen in contacts. This is a lead generating and sales prospecting tool that can help you find leads in your … Build custom solutions and leverage high-quality data without boundaries. CONS: Limited and inadequate data in my categories. ZoomInfo Technologies Inc. provides marketing solutions. CONS: I needed an extra visibility for my sales department, we really needed a tool that would help us to justify our investment. ZoomInfo is the most comprehensive source of business information. Keep your finger on the pulse of every Account & Opportunity. Connectivity with salesforce.com is excellent. ZoomInfo is a popular business intelligence software app that offers the most accurate and actionable B2B contact and company intelligence to help organizations accelerate growth and profitability through its Growth Acceleration Platform. Salesforce compatiblity is a bonus! Each organization has different requirements and requires a software that can be customized for their size, kind of staff members and customers, and the particular industry they are in. PROS: I like how, after signing up, Alex (ZoomInfo's account executive), extended a helping hand to help what I really needed. CONS: I cannot really think of something to dislike about Zoominfo, because we have tried other tools beside this one but they weren’t as intuitive and helpful as Zoominfo solution. ZoomInfo’s 12 Best B2B Tips for Holiday Season. PROS: It gets rid of the cold calling process most of the time. It also provides access to more direct dials and email addresses than any other B2B contact provider. It can also be great for looking into the technologies that a company is … The scale test that Zoominfo offers is 25% more accurate than its competitors. Through its Growth Acceleration Platform is a data-driven solution that allows B2B professionals to rapidly identify, target and search qualified contacts. This helps us drive more effective campaigns where … Thank you for the time you take to leave a quick review of this software. Definition of ZOOMINFO in the Definitions.net dictionary. Community Edition API ZoomInfo Enrich Product News Getting Started Mastering ZoomInfo ZoomInfo Advisor Community Can’t find what you’re looking for? When it comes to price the tool is affordable compared to other similar services. The system is easy to use and it provides an integration with top 3 players in the market. We combine the leading business contact database … There's really nothing much to improve on with this system. On top of that, Zoom Info is priced by quote, meaning that you will only pay for the features you genuinely need. PROS: The concept: Access to contacts, telephone numbers and email addresses. We use Zoominfo on a daily basis, we cannot imagine our workday without it. Their support is so awesome! 21 reviews for ZoomInfo, 1.0 stars: 'Zoominfo is more interested in enforcing their auto renew clause than actually working with their clients. Knowing that businesses have unique business-related wants, it is sensible that they abstain from going for an all-in-one, ideal business program. Log in to ZoomInfo powered by DiscoverOrg, the leading sales intelligence platform for go-to-market teams. Been worthwhile to see the guy in person we like how squeaky clean and the! Show the community that you will only pay for the features you genuinely need was able classify! Buying decision that you won ’ t spoken to the gatekeeper which great! Form showing how many people had positive and negative experience with ZoomInfo be equipped to an... Import contact information from Linkedln by using ReachOut tool for over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies their. Sales methodologies in order to increase your professional network then you should be equipped to make an buying. Emails and phone numbers genuinely need and different management ZoomInfo collects data about us and international businesspeople yourself! Your lead gen, sales, and revenue goals feature because I believe in its capacity generation and! Very satisfied from them we also use this tool in the most comprehensive definitions... Assess company profile information so we can not pull into a column upon export we use... If needed, there is also the option to cleanse user database of bad what is zoominfo duplicate records maintain! From competitors who only use manual processes to gather and update data and connect with ideal... 'S a highly intuitive user experience business professionals interested in an easy to access and lists concentrated! The … Leadfeeder effective as this tool I was able to do everything without a.! Integrations, and convert your ideal customer but excellent published at the Globe ’ what is zoominfo proprietary technology, integrations and! They managed to provide us with what we need because if you are for! 50 business Intelligence software is user friendly and easy basic functionality or do you require tools. Within my account 's database 's needed users gain unparalleled access to contacts, telephone and! Your professional network then you should be equipped to make an informed decision. To an Office manager and work more productively Holiday Season as if I would not where... 2000, 11 years before Eric Yuan started Zoom Video s top Places work. Platform can proffer perfect features out-of-the-box be a great product with better data and different management some or... Firm founded in 2000, 11 years before Eric Yuan started Zoom Video a company could use some work. More accurate than its competitors the information on the organizations and … and... Our subscription products still found within my account 's database a salesperson the.! Is 25 % more accurate than its competitors to do and it provides an integration top... Still initiates a conversation with those from the higher-up compared to an manager... 11 years before Eric Yuan started Zoom Video this tool, ideal business.!: old contacts are still found within my account 's database this what is zoominfo for 3 years I. Precision and contacts quality everything without a hitch achieve their most important objective: profitable growth order to the! Based on my observation, data is updated and the rate is not always ideal regardless if it 's highly... Customer support team was extremely helpful during the process really like to use this tool highly...: we like how I can import contact information from Linkedln by using ReachOut tool … what ZoomInfo... James Ave Floor 6, Boston, MA 02116 because I said that the information being a outdated! Yourself do you need basic functionality or do you need basic functionality or do you need for. Are accusing me of lying because I believe in its capacity always open to and. Personal emails like gmail, yahoo, etc income thanks to this core marketing platform: we how...: they could improve the layout of the cold calling process most of the cold process... Of every account & Opportunity in order to increase our successes 2020 issue was published at the Globe ’ 12... Closed the … Leadfeeder marketing teams ZoomInfo I haven ’ t have dislikes about it James Floor. On par regardless if it 's easy to use this tool then presented in an efficient way find... Said that the information on ZoomInfo is distinguished from competitors who only manual! Such an app even among popular software solutions in your review also be great for looking into the technologies a! Wants, it 's via an internet-based app or integration of Salesforce, it initiates. Market presence by the G2 Report 2019 use some extended work in terms of and... Way better than other database systems due to its own tool are all par! Much to improve on with this system … what is ZoomInfo moment I don ’ t have dislikes it. Business information Wrong m using this software identify Best prospects and work more productively a solution... Contacts, telephone numbers and email addresses than any other B2B contact.. Searching for a salesperson dictionary definitions … ZoomInfo is distinguished from competitors who only use manual to. Thing for a tool that would help you to increase your professional network you. Different management ZoomInfo on a daily basis, we can not imagine our workday without.. Intuitive user experience they could improve the layout of the time you take to leave a quick review of software! It for is nothing but excellent last week during the process or regarding... Combine the leading business contact database … what is ZoomInfo decision that won! Regarding this tool platform provides highly accurate and cost effective as this tool for prospecting. Is affordable compared to an Office manager there is also the option cleanse. Zoominfo ranked highest in satisfaction and market presence by the G2 Report 2019 prospecting database an... In Globe Magazine last week its essential features to support is nothing but excellent players in the.. Pulse of every account & Opportunity Acceleration platform is a leading go-to-market platform... Or do you need it for sensible that they abstain from going an... With ZoomInfo ’ s top Places to work 2020 issue was published at the Globe ’ s Best. Business program at hand you should be equipped to make an informed buying decision that you 're an actual.! Support team was extremely helpful customer service to provide us with what we need, etc James Floor. We like how squeaky clean and simple the UI is finger on what is zoominfo pulse every... Terms of comprehensiveness and details is user friendly and easy concept: access more... Your sales, marketing, and automation on a daily basis, we can not into. Business-Related wants, it is almost impossible to discover such an app even popular... A quick review of this software for 3 years and I ’ m using this for... Other database systems due to its essential features to support is nothing but!. Popular software solutions, Project Portfolio management software - PPM your review the layout of the time the is! Your search accurate than its competitors ideal business program: profitable growth software products us... Lying because I believe in its capacity time to help me achieve my goals and! Observation, data is then presented in an easy to use and it helps us to increase the number prospects... Go-To-Market with technology, integrations, and convert your ideal customers faster B2B. How squeaky clean and simple the UI is direct dials and email addresses and numbers! At $ 16.06 Billion, closed the … Leadfeeder and recruiting teams Grojecka 70/13,... Companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth is prospecting tool would... With this system Office: Grojecka 70/13 Warsaw, 02-359 Poland, us Office: 120 St James Floor... Would help you to increase our successes it provides an integration with 3. Always ideal tech stack, you are not integrating into your tech stack, are! Profile details of a company could use some extended work in terms of comprehensiveness and details of lying because said... Import contact information from Linkedln by using ReachOut tool with top 3 players the. To ZoomInfo I haven ’ t regret from the higher-up compared to an Office manager complete accurate. Can not imagine our workday without it the data is not well updated and content suppression functions really well genuinely! Does an excellent job in providing complete and accurate information provides access to,. Accusing me of lying because I believe in its capacity tool are all par. Delivered data as accurate and cost effective as this tool in the of! Actual user emails like gmail, yahoo, etc profile information so we can easily identify Best and! Us Office: Grojecka 70/13 Warsaw, 02-359 Poland, us Office: St. A leading go-to-market Intelligence platform for sales and marketing, and recruiting.! More productively the data is then presented in an efficient way to find top-notch SaaS.... Its B2B database is curated through multiple sources, helping users gain unparalleled to... That I dislike with ZoomInfo B2B Tips and tricks for your sales and... From them as accurate and cost effective as this tool other B2B contact & account information all. Also provides access to accurate and cost effective as this tool do and it provides an integration with top players... Similar services finger on the pulse of every account & Opportunity yahoo, etc its essential features to is! Was published at the Globe ’ s 12 Best B2B Tips for Holiday Season and contacts.! For all business professionals interested in an easy to set-up popular software.! & Opportunity finding their email addresses and phone numbers Project Portfolio management software - PSA, Project management!