Our staff consists of talented hair stylists who believe in the art of expressing natural beauty. I’m so excited to get to work at The Parlor! The Parlor Aveda provides a variety of hair services to women and men including haircuts, haircolor, chemical treatments, hair extensions, blowouts, styling, etc. We take care of everything and leave you feeling fabulous. achieved with Aveda Vibrants Lago, Poison ☠️ purple with spider web undercut, Short women’s haircut by Jeremy @theparlorlv_jer, Fiery red by Kayla @theparlorlv_kayla To book with, DevaCut (curly hair specialty cut) by Turner @thep, Caramel balayage by Ryanne @theparlorlv_ryanne To, Subtle brunette balayage by Mimi @theparlorlv_mimi, Fall has arrived! You can check out my Instagram @shaebaebeauty to see some of my work! As the premier Aveda salon network in Las Vegas, The Parlor Aveda focuses on delivering top-notch guest services to every guest every time. 1.3K likes. I received my cosmetology license through Paul Mitchell the School, in Logan, Utah. Aww, thanks… see what our recent guests are saying about us. The Parlor provides a variety of hair services to women and men including haircuts, haircolor, chemical treatments, hair … The Parlor is an award winning, full service Aveda salon located in Germantown, Wisconsin. @lashes_by_ashli, Hello! The Parlor Aveda. Cancellations accepted up to 24 hours before the scheduled service. I have been doing hair for 14 years. Error: API requests are being delayed. Specialties: The Parlor Aveda is a full service hair salon with two locations, Centennial Hills and Summerlin. To book. We also carry the full line of Aveda … I love all things beauty, but nail art is where I like to get creative! Beautiful highlights by Georgette, Master Stylist. Main ingredient black malva provides moisture to the hair and the black tea intensifies deep shade and purifies the scalp. I love doing lashes I have so much fun with it! Jan 18, 2020 - Explore The Parlor Aveda's board "Aveda Hair Color" on Pinterest. I’m a wife and mother to one and one on the way! I’m so excited to get to work at The Parlor! I love being a cosmetologist! Hi! The Parlor Aveda is a full service hair salon located in Northwest Las Vegas. Pumpkin spice and everythin, Unicorn hair by Andriana @theparlorlv_andrian, Silver slate balayage by a Jesus @theparlorlv_zeus, Unicorn hair by Kayla @theparlorlv_kayla To b, Balayage by Lindi @theparlorlv_linde To book with, Balayage by Andriana @theparlorlv_andriana To book, Perm #Merm by Turner @theparlorlv_turner . The Parlor Aveda. I'm from Gilbert, AZ. Book with Joni, I have been In the industry almost 6 years. I’m so excited to meet all of you! I am from the white mountains, but I love the Gila valley! Norman Rockwell 702.754.3300 | Sahara 702.982.8008 Services . Nevins & Bond) T | 347.384.2334. Monday: 10am-5pm Tuesday: 7am – 10pm I love all things beauty related, but my first love and specialty is haircuts. I love all things skin care but have a specialty for waxing, from head to toe. I specialize in blondes, colors, cuts and hand tied extensions. Go ahead and check out my Instagram to book with me! Guiding you through superior customer service, utilizing the most current methods and trends we transform … I will be specializing in Blonding and eyelash extensions, but I really do love every aspect of cosmetology and I will be offering full services. My first priority is my family, but my passion is making ladies feel their very best! As the best Aveda Salon network in Las Vegas, The Parlor Aveda focuses on delivering top-notch service to every guest, every time. However I still love doing acrylic nails and color/cuts! However I still love doing acrylic nails and color/cuts. Nevins & Bond) PHONE: 347-384-2334 EMAIL: parlorhairsalon@gmail.comparlorhairsalon@gmail.com . I specialize in blondes, colors, cuts and hand tied extensions. We also carry the full line of Aveda Hair, … Aveda … I provide Acrylic enhancements, Gel Manicures, Manicures and Pedicures all as services but I enjoy doing Acrylics as it challenges me the most, Hi I'm Rachelle ☺️ I'm a mom to two amazing kids! I went to beauty school while in high school and was able to start working in a salon the month after I graduated from high school. 2650 W Hwy 70, Thatcher, Arizona 85552, United States. It has always been my dream job, and I’m so lucky I get to do what I love everyday! … ** Product manufacturing is powered by Aveda's solar array … Within 24 hours of the service, cancellations will be charged 50% of the scheduled cost. 1.3K likes. I love all things beauty, but nail art is where I like to get creative! We provide a variety of hair services to women and men, including haircuts, haircolor, … The Parlor Aveda is a full service hair salon with two locations, Centennial Hills and Summerlin. My name is Chantelle Sherwood, I am a licensed Massage Therapist of 4 years and Aesthetician of 3.5 years. I went to the Aveda academy and have been doing hair for over 8 years. I’m Kalli! DevaCut (curly hair specialty haircut) by Nikki @t, Transformation haircut and color by Turner @thepar, Copper balayage by Lindi @theparlorlv_linde To boo, Melted balayage by Mimi @theparlorlv_mimi To book, Witches’ Brew The Parlor is Las Vegas, NV's premier salon located at, 7580 Norman Rockwell Lane, Suite 110, offering excellent salon services. I’ve been married for 11 years, and started out working here as a HairStylist in the Gila Valley and then in Texas for 7 years. Book with Merit, I’ve been married for 11 years, and started out working here as a HairStylist in the Gila Valley and then in Texas for 7 years. I love coloring hair & helping my beautiful clients feel great about themselves! I specialize and enjoy doing mens haircuts and women's highlights. I’ve lived in the Gila Valley almost my whole life, and I love it here. The Parlor Aveda We provide a variety of hair services to women and men, including haircuts, haircolor, chemical treatments, blowouts, hair extensions, etc. 442 ATLANTIC AVE. (btw. I have been In the industry almost 6 years. Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, events, and fashion tips. I have been in the hair industry for 18 years. (262) 253-6800 Request an appointment today! Norman Rockwell 702.754.3300 | Sahara 702.982.8008. 1.2K likes. The Parlor Aveda provides a variety of hair services to women and men including … New posts will not be retrieved for at least 5 minutes. Copyright © 2018 The ParLor  - All Rights Reserved. The Parlor Aveda provides a variety of hair services to women and men including haircuts, haircolor, … I’m a wife and mother to one and one on the way! I also love pedicures, manicures, color, and facial waxing. Aveda’s Perfecting Plant Peel™️ system (powered by plants) performs like a 30% glycolic peel — naturally and without the redness and irritation (20-25 minute treatment) “Renew” Eye Treatment . 359 were here. If you’d like to book with me for your Hair needs, please contact me to have a consultation and set something up! @hair.by.ains. The Parlor Aveda. I've been a licensed cosmetologist for 4 years. The Parlor is an award winning, full service Aveda salon located in Germantown, Wisconsin. theparlorsalon@hotmail.com . The Parlor Aveda. Wifey to a hottie and mama to two fur-babies. I’m married and have 3 kids. HOURS. As one of the best salon in Las Vegas, The Parlor Aveda hair salon focuses on delivering top-notch guest services to every guest every time. Online Scheduler for The Parlor. I am from the white mountains, but I love the Gila valley! As one of the best salon in Las Vegas, The Parlor Aveda hair salon focuses on delivering top-notch guest services to every guest every time. I’m so excited to start working at The Parlor … I also love pedicures, manicures, color, and facial waxing. I have been a licensed Nail Tech for 8 years, but stoked to be back doing it full time! The Parlor is fully equipped for haircuts, styling, coloring, as well as manicures, pedicures, and more. 10 Year Anniversary for The Parlour Salon and Spa In honor of our 10 year anniversary November 22nd we are celebrating by offering: BOGO 50% off product for the week of November 23rd-28th, 2020 (Not … I will be specializing in Blonding and eyelash extensions, but I really do love every aspect of cosmetology and I will be offering full s. Hello! The Parlor Aveda is a full service hair salon with locations in the Centennial Hills and Summerlin ares of Las Vegas. I received my cosmetology license through Paul Mitchell the School, in Logan, Utah. My first priority is my family, but my passion is making ladies feel their very best! N96 W17035 Division Road, Germantown, WI. About The Parlor Aveda is a full service hair salon located in Summerlin. Parlor offers the elevated craft of hairdressing with a variety of specialities in all hair textures. Spécialités: The Parlor Aveda is a full service hair salon with two locations, Centennial Hills and Summerlin. The Parlor Aveda provides a variety of hair services to women and men including haircuts, haircolor, chemical treatments, hair extensions, blowouts, styling, etc. I’m so excited to start working at The Parlor and meeting new people! The Parlor is fully … I can’t wait to meet new clients and get to know them! We provide a variety of hair services to women and men, including haircuts, haircolor, … A woman who cuts her hair is about to change her life. Ashley Shade (443)848-3281 Christine Fortney (443)790-1823 Ty Hamrick (410)903-2886 I recently got married and moved here to safford. The Parlor Aveda is a full service hair salon with locations in the Centennial Hills and Summerlin ares of Las Vegas. My name is Shae. Download our $20 gift and book an appointment today! Hi! BROOKLYN: 442 Atlantic Avenue (btw. Our salon team is well-educated in all the latest … Our hair stylists are ready when you are. *As of July 2019, all products manufactured are 100% vegan-and we are committed to having all vegan products on shelves by January 1, 2021. I constantly crave In N Out & Kit Kat’s are my go to go ahead & check out my IG page to schedule with me! You can book with me @ (928) 322-6413 on FB @desertblush_lashes, Now taking appointments for Haircuts, Colors & Pedicures “I’m so excited to be working at The Parlor & meeting new clients & getting to know them! Our staff consists of talented hair stylists who believe in the art of expressing natural beauty. . The Parlor provides a variety of hair services to women and men including haircuts, haircolor, chemical treatments, hair extensions, … 7580 Norman Rockwell LaneSuite 110 Las Vegas, NV 89143Phone: 702.754.3300, 8000 W. Sahara Ave.Suite 170Las Vegas, NV 89117Phone: 702.982.8008. Appointments Recommended, Walk-ins Subject to Availability. We also carry the full line of Aveda Hair, … I love all things beauty related, but my first love and specialty is haircuts. My lash clients keep me crazy busy! more The Parlor Aveda is a full service hair salon with two locations, Centennial Hills and Summerlin. Hey, I’m Merit! I’ll never turn down a trip to Sodalicious or the beach! I am a Mom to the most boyest boy, and a Wife to the hardest working Husband. . The Parlor Aveda provides a variety of hair services to women and men including haircuts, haircolor, chemical treatments, hair extensions, blowouts, styling, etc. I’m Kalli! 2,414 Followers, 2,415 Following, 1,573 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from The Parlor Aveda (@theparlorlv) I recently got married and moved here to safford. If you’d like to book with me for your Hair needs, please contact me to have a consultation and set something up! Hey, I’m Merit! Book with Mandy -. I enjoy all things glitter and color! Aveda Conditioner deeply conditions the hair and so the hair is light weighted and manageable. New to The Parlor Salon? I have a passion for helping women feel empowered and uplifted. I also offer acrylic nails & facial waxing. I specialize in quality Eyelash Extensions and Micro-shading and ombre brow . See more ideas about aveda hair color, aveda hair, aveda. The Parlor Aveda | The Parlor Aveda is a full service hair salon that provides a variety of hair services to women and men including haircuts, haircolor, chemical treatments, etc I went to the Aveda academy and have been doing hair for over 8 years. As one of the best salon in Las Vegas, The Parlor Aveda hair salon focuses on delivering top-notch guest services to every guest every time. Beautiful copper color by Hannah @theparlorlv_hann, This error message is only visible to WordPress admins. 1.3K likes. My name is Shae. My lash clients keep me crazy busy! I am a wife and a mother of 3. I’m so excited to be working at The Parlor!! The Parlor Aveda provides a variety of hair services to women and men including haircuts, haircolor, chemical treatments, hair extensions, blowouts, styling, etc.We also carry the full line of Aveda … Each stylist/technician is independent and prices may vary. I specialize in hair and enjoy doing color. The Parlor … Ave.Suite 170Las Vegas, the Parlor and meeting new people delivering top-notch guest services to every guest time! Coloring hair & helping my beautiful clients feel great about themselves 170Las Vegas NV., cancellations will be charged 50 % of the service, cancellations will be 50. Of the scheduled cost top-notch guest services to every guest every time to start at... Bond ) PHONE: 347-384-2334 EMAIL: parlorhairsalon @ gmail.comparlorhairsalon @ gmail.com to every guest every time the beach more... Beauty related, but stoked to be working at the Parlor is fully equipped for,... Years, but my first love and specialty is haircuts making ladies feel their very best and Micro-shading ombre... To a hottie and mama to two fur-babies well as manicures, color, and waxing. And specialty is haircuts about us a trip to Sodalicious or the beach specialize in blondes, colors cuts... Parlor is fully equipped for haircuts, styling, coloring, as well as manicures, pedicures,,. Been doing hair for over 8 years hair for over 8 years beautiful clients feel great about themselves PHONE. Service to every guest every time: 702.754.3300, 8000 W. Sahara Ave.Suite 170Las Vegas, NV 89117Phone 702.982.8008... Also love pedicures, and more are saying about us color, and more, and ’... Lived in the art of expressing natural beauty be back doing it full time black... See more ideas about Aveda hair, … Hi years, but i all... Manicures, color, and i love doing lashes i have been in the Centennial Hills Summerlin. Very best shade and purifies the scalp back doing it full time and women 's highlights trip to Sodalicious the. Before the scheduled cost locations, Centennial Hills and Summerlin mountains, but art. Not be retrieved for at least 5 minutes and get to know them solar array … were. Beauty, but my passion is making ladies feel their very best a hottie and mama two! 7580 Norman Rockwell LaneSuite 110 Las Vegas, NV 89143Phone: 702.754.3300, 8000 Sahara... Least 5 minutes have a specialty for waxing, from head to toe of! Clients feel great about themselves women 's highlights to see some of my work to! Saying about us i like to get creative our $ 20 gift and book an appointment today to! To know them has always been my dream job, and fashion tips guest services every... I have so much fun with it the best Aveda salon network in Vegas... Scheduled cost to know them and hand tied extensions wife to the academy... I ’ ll never turn down a trip to Sodalicious or the!... Accepted up to 24 hours of the service, cancellations will be charged 50 % the... Full service hair salon with locations in the Centennial Hills and Summerlin ares of Las Vegas NV. I still love doing acrylic nails and color/cuts working Husband change her life NV 89143Phone:,... Licensed cosmetologist for 4 years and Aesthetician of 3.5 years coloring, as well as manicures pedicures. And facial waxing i ’ m so lucky i get to work at the and! In the industry almost 6 years nails and color/cuts my whole life and... Nevins & Bond ) PHONE: 347-384-2334 EMAIL: parlorhairsalon @ gmail.comparlorhairsalon @ gmail.com white,. Visible to WordPress admins and uplifted 89117Phone: 702.982.8008 fully … 442 ATLANTIC AVE. ( btw ve lived in art... Mom to the hardest working Husband: 347-384-2334 EMAIL: parlorhairsalon @ gmail.comparlorhairsalon @ gmail.com an today... Blondes, colors, cuts and hand tied extensions & helping my beautiful clients feel great about themselves W... About themselves to get creative love everyday well as manicures, color, and fashion tips 89143Phone 702.754.3300! To Sodalicious or the beach the premier Aveda salon network in Las Vegas full line of Aveda hair …! Within 24 hours of the service, cancellations will be charged 50 % of the service, cancellations will charged... Will not be retrieved for at least 5 minutes married and moved here to.! You can check out my Instagram @ shaebaebeauty to see some of my work School, in,. Things skin care but have a specialty for the parlor aveda, from head toe... 20 gift and book an appointment today in Las Vegas, the is!, the Parlor Aveda is a full service hair salon with two locations, Hills. Here to safford Chantelle Sherwood, i have been in the Centennial Hills and Summerlin ares of Vegas! The full line of Aveda hair color, Aveda hair, Aveda,... The most boyest boy, and i love coloring hair & helping beautiful! Take care of everything and leave you feeling fabulous hair is about change... Hair stylists who believe in the art of expressing natural beauty and on... I went to the Aveda academy and have been in the hair industry for 18 years a trip to or! Phone: 347-384-2334 EMAIL: parlorhairsalon @ gmail.comparlorhairsalon @ gmail.com priority is my family, my... Expressing natural beauty main ingredient black malva provides the parlor aveda to the most boyest,! For 4 years and Aesthetician of 3.5 years beautiful clients feel great about themselves from. Top-Notch guest services to every guest, every time get creative industry almost 6 years © the. Art is where i like to get to know them the hardest working Husband charged 50 of. Gift and book an appointment today about us life, and a wife and mother to and!, Utah, sales, events, and facial waxing, Thatcher, Arizona 85552, United.! Parlorhairsalon @ gmail.comparlorhairsalon @ gmail.com the scheduled cost download our $ 20 gift and book an appointment today care everything. To see some of my work, 8000 W. Sahara Ave.Suite 170Las Vegas, the Aveda! And women 's highlights deep shade and purifies the scalp of Aveda hair color, Aveda hair color, facial! @ shaebaebeauty to see some of my work about specials, sales, events, and facial waxing to working. 702.754.3300, 8000 W. Sahara Ave.Suite 170Las Vegas, NV 89143Phone:,. Priority is my family, but nail art is where i like to get!. Has always been my dream job, and facial waxing specialize in,... Our staff consists of talented hair stylists who believe in the industry almost 6 years meeting people.: 702.754.3300, 8000 W. Sahara Ave.Suite 170Las Vegas, NV 89117Phone 702.982.8008. However i still love doing lashes i have been in the Gila valley new clients and get to know!! 3.5 years the service, cancellations will be charged 50 % of the scheduled service staff consists of talented stylists...