They’re not hard to assemble! Goodbye To The Mexican Pizza — A Fan Favorite That Had To Die September 8, 2020 I love Taco Bell’s Mexican Pizza. I demand justice.) Losing this item would not only be the loss of one of our favorite foods but a piece of our childhood & heritage as Indian Americans. Taco Bell's Mexican pizza isn't leaving anytime soon if its fans have anything to say about it. Collaboration with Cactus Jack arrives Tuesday, Wendy's introduces new Pretzel Bacon Pub Cheeseburger with beer cheese, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. Like us on Facebook to see similar stories, NYPD 'likely escalated tensions' at George Floyd protests, city report says, Kobe Bryant's widow slams lawsuit from mom seeking support. Your Mexican pizza looks great, I have been thinking of making them at home. What the hell is this @King of Thrills +3 best. Adios, Mexican Pizza. There’s not a single damn thing that’s sacred anymore. Taco prices vary and may exceed $2. Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article. Come inside, customize your order online, or visit our drive-thru at this Glendale Taco Bell location. I haven't tried the Mexican pizza from taco bell in a long time. Finally top with a few chopped green onions. Pico de gallo, which was primarily used on the healthy-ish Fresco menu, will be replaced by the fresh diced tomatoes already used on many of Taco Bell’s non-healthy-ish items. Taco Bell fans, get ready to bid farewell to more longtime menu options. Taco Bell eliminated their Mexican Pizza, and fans are not happy. "While the Quesarito may be gone from our restaurant menu boards, there was never a need to fully say goodbye," Taco Bell said. That’s right, Mexican Pizza. It’s been nearly a month, and Taco Bell fans are feeling withdrawals due to the removal of the Mexican Pizza from their menu. In fact, Mashed is reporting that 27 percent of fast food lovers want this Mexican-Italian hybrid back. Taco Bell fans, get ready to bid farewell to more longtime menu options. While the Quesarito was one of the items removed from menu boards in August, Taco Bell said Thursday that it can still be ordered. Taco Bell: The chain is giving out 10,000 free tacos to celebrate Taco Day and the launch of “Taco Gifter,” the brand’s new taco e-gifting service on the app and website. Taco Bell plans to discontinue the Mexican Pizza by Q4 2020. Now it’s time to brace ourselves once more, because Taco Bell has announced a fresh round of menu cuts: say goodbye to pico de gallo, shredded chicken, and Mexican Pizza. And if you're thinking about hitting your nearest Taco Bell to get your * last * Mexican Pizza fix, good luck finding one that still has it on the menu. Back in September Taco Bell updated its 2020 menu and … Now Taco Bell’s menu is slim and almost aerodynamic. On November 5, the same day the Mexican Pizza meets its maker, Taco Bell will introduce the Chicken Chipotle Melt and a new Green Sauce, the latter of which I … Enjoy Mexican inspired food at your nearby Taco Bell at 1909 West Deer Valley Rd in Phoenix, AZ. This pizza is filled with the Taco Bell seasoned beef, and you can also find the Taco Bell sauce on this famous menu item from the Taco Bell. Taco Bell says the new and “improved” menu will be rolling out starting Nov. 5, so be sure to order your (final) Mexican Pizza before then in order to celebrate your Last Supper together. And hey, do you know what’s probably the best vegetarian item in the entire fast food market? Fans aren’t letting the Mexican pizza go without a fight. DALLAS (NEXSTAR) — With Taco Bell’s Mexican Pizza now in retirement, the fast-food chain has brought back a recent favorite: the Toasted Cheddar Chalupa. Visit tacobell.com to confirm the prices at your preferred location. The Quesalupa could be added back to restaurants nationwide in 2021, the chain said. For 20 years, this cult-classic menu … It’s important for us to do everything we can to combat climate change, such as eating less meat. Top with the Mexican blend cheese. However, the press release also notes that eliminating the Mexican Pizza’s packaging “helps us work towards our commitment to leave a lighter footprint on our planet,” which I suppose I can accept. On Nov. 5, the Chicken Chipotle Melt will be added to the Cravings Value Menu at restaurants nationwide starting at $1. This is not an even trade. A petition to keep it has been posted at change.org and has already amassed over 40,000 signatures. Mexican Pizza, pico de gallo and shredded chicken will depart Taco Bell restaurants on Nov. 5. These moves felt brutal and senseless in a world of chaos and despair. Taco Bell 2020 new menu, courtesy Taco Bell Corp. Taco Bell is also getting rid of shredded chicken in … The past few months have been one hell of an emotional roller coaster, with Taco Bell revamping its menu, ostensibly to “streamline the restaurant experience.” I say ostensibly because the world remains baffled by the egregious elimination of the 7-Layer Burrito. Fresh diced tomatoes also are scheduled to replace pico de gallo and a couple of new items will be added like the new Chicken Chipotle Melt and Dragonfruit Freeze. Mexican Pizza (Inspired by Taco Bell) October 5, 2020 This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. The menu revamp comes after Taco Bell removed a dozen items in August including the Grilled Steak Soft Taco, 7-Layer Burrito, Quesarito, Nachos Supreme, Beefy Fritos Burrito, Spicy Tostada, Triple Layer Nachos, Spicy Potato Soft Taco, Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes, Loaded Grillers, Chips & Dips and the Mini Skillet Bowl. Put red sauce on top of the tortilla. Come inside, customize your order online, or visit our drive-thru at this Phoenix Taco Bell location. 69 comments . $0.35 purchase transaction fee applies. Come inside, order online, or visit our drive-thru at this tempe Taco Bell location. This Mexican Pizza is an excellent take on the traditional pizza. worst. Beginning on September 24, the Dragonfruit Freeze will be available nationwide, and Quesalupas (pictured above on the left) will begin their test market phase in Knoxville, Tennessee. Taco Bell has announced that, starting November 5, it will phase out a handful of menu items as part of what it calls a “streamlining” process in order to make way for some new items. "You can still order the Quesarito digitally via our mobile app, which allows for a more seamless ordering experience. Taco Bell ® Menu in Phoenix, AZ Order your favorite Taco Bell ® menu items online or visit us at the Taco Bell ® location nearest you at 1802 South 7th Street, Phoenix, AZ. DALLAS (NEXSTAR) — While you have until November 5 to enjoy Mexican Pizza at Taco Bell before it says goodbye forever, the fast-food chain is … Here is my official statement on the matter: Nothing Taco Bell does with their menu matters as long as they don’t ever ever ever ever get rid of the Cheesy Gordita Crunch. Select your Taco Bell in Phoenix, AZ for favorites like burritos, quesadillas, nachos, and tacos. Goodbye, 7-Layer Burrito. Enjoy Mexican inspired food at your nearby Taco Bell at 6606 West Camelback in Glendale, AZ. Come inside, customize your order online, or visit our drive-thru at this Phoenix Taco Bell location. That means that if you make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. The Taco Bell ® menu in Phoenix has all of your favorite Mexican inspired foods. — Justin Bradford (@justinbbradford) September 3, 2020 Before you freak out, know that you’ll have until November 5th to enjoy the Mexican Pizza, but after that… it’s gone forever. Please band together, show support, and save the Mexican Pizza. Taco Bell’s 7-Layer Burrito, which doesn’t exist anymore. Follow USA TODAY reporter Kelly Tyko on Twitter: @KellyTyko. (All the ingredients to make this item remain at Taco Bell! “While we know fans may be understandably sad to see some of their favorites go, this evolution of our menu truly paves the way for fresh new ideas.". Whenever I get a Mexican pizza from Taco Bell I always bring it home and add a few … Just kidding. Put a few diced tomatoes and green chiles on top of red sauce. The melt includes "marinated all-white meat grilled chicken, creamy chipotle sauce, and cheddar cheese rolled and melted together." Put another tortilla on top of the taco meat. Show full articles without "Continue Reading" button for {0} hours. Travis Scott meal coming to McDonald's:Collaboration with Cactus Jack arrives Tuesday, Pretzel buns are back:Wendy's introduces new Pretzel Bacon Pub Cheeseburger with beer cheese, “We’re constantly evaluating ways to provide a more efficient restaurant experience, and have already begun to see progress from streamlining our menu,” said Mike Grams, Taco Bell president, global chief operating officer, in a news release. On November 5, the same day the Mexican Pizza meets its maker, Taco Bell will introduce the Chicken Chipotle Melt and a new Green Sauce, the latter of which I bet would have tasted amazing on 7-Layer Burritos. Crisp pizza shells, refried beans, and a layer of seasoned beef make the “crust,” while pizza sauce, a three-cheese blend, and tomatoes make the topping, creating a delicious love child of Mexican … Thursday, September 3, 2020 Taco Bell is eliminating five more menu items, marking the second time in less than three months that it overhauled its selection. Then top beans with a layer of taco meat. © 2020 USA TODAY, a division of Gannett Satellite Information Network, LLC. You will be missed. Gallery: What Delivery Food America Is Ordering During the Coronavirus Pandemic (The Daily Meal). The new Dragonfruit Freeze, a tropical frozen beverage, will be available nationwide starting Sept. 24, which is the same day Taco Bell also will start to test a new Quesalupa in Knoxville, Tennessee. Beginning November 5, Taco Bell will be dropping Mexican Pizza, pico de gallo and shredded chicken from the menu. Flour tortillas are fried to take the place of your everyday pizza shells. From classic tacos to burritos to our epic specialties and combos, there’s something for everyone on the Taco Bell ® menu. (Nexstar) – A petition to save Taco Bell’s beloved Mexican Pizza surpassed 81,913 signatures Friday afternoon as its dedicated fans try to keep the … Here is my reaction to the Mexican pizza and thoughts on it leaving the menu. And 86 the potatoes. But what’s not crazy is the sweet serenity from the Mexican and Italian cultures that is the Mexican Pizza. In what seems to be a conscious effort not to repeat 7-Layergate, Taco Bell has shared some of its reasoning behind these eliminations. Taco Bell assured fans on Thursday that this is … Taco Bell is thinning its menu starting November 5 to make way for several new items. Gift delivered as $2 eGift Card redeemable via Taco Bell website/app order with in-store/drive-thru pickup, as available, at participating U.S. locations. The fast-food chain announced Thursday that in November it will remove Mexican pizza, items with shredded chicken – including the Shredded Chicken Soft Taco, Shredded Chicken Burrito and Shredded Chicken Quesadilla Melt – as it continues to streamline the menu. Bid a fond, teary farewell to the Taco Bell Mexican Pizza. Total88 Taco Bell announced on Thursday that it was removing the Mexican Pizza and shredded chicken items from their menu. A customer rides his bike in front of a Taco Bell restaurant in Novato, California. How you can support: Buy as many Mexican Pizzas as possible to driv The last day you can enjoy these items is November 5, 2020.... Might as well order one a day. Also in November, a green sauce returns to select markets. Enjoy Mexican Food at your nearby Taco Bell at 1336-w-university-drive in tempe, az. Shredded chicken is presumably getting axed because there’s really no need for two different chicken options on a streamlined menu. Customize your order now to skip our line inside! As for the Mexican Pizza, which has been a pillar of the menu for years, Taco Bell says it’s being replaced with the return of the #8 combo: 3 Nacho Cheese Doritos Locos Tacos Supreme with a large drink. Taco Bell Cuts More Menu Items, Including Mexican Pizza Mike Pomranz 9/4/2020 Bricks thrown at police, Northwestern University students pepper-sprayed in … Taco Bell Mexican pizza is gone . I vow to never let Taco Bell off the hook for this folly until I get the answers I feel we all deserve. In a Sept. 3 press release, the 7,000-location chain announced that they would be discontinuing some of their most beloved items, including the 7 … Taco Bell has broken a lot of hearts this year. This is an item loved by many, especially the South Asian community. Rest easy, Nachos Supreme. While Taco Bell has been 86ing many of its beloved menu items, there are still new ones on the horizon, because no pandemic can halt fast food innovation. So your recipe is much appreciated. Enjoy Mexican inspired food at your nearby Taco Bell at 3517 W Glendale Ave in Phoenix, AZ. Ciao, Mexican Pizza. The Coronavirus Pandemic ( the Daily Meal ) entire fast food lovers want this Mexican-Italian hybrid back is!, such as eating less meat Ordering During the Coronavirus Pandemic ( the Daily Meal ) to the Pizza... At change.org and has already amassed over 40,000 signatures at Taco Bell Mexican Pizza and on! And green chiles on top of the Taco meat damn thing that ’ s 7-Layer Burrito, allows. Pub Cheeseburger with beer cheese, your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy menu at restaurants nationwide in 2021, the said. There ’ s 7-Layer Burrito, which allows for a more seamless experience... Posted at change.org and has already amassed over 40,000 signatures is taco bell mexican pizza last day 27... Reporting that 27 percent of fast food lovers want this Mexican-Italian hybrid back the Coronavirus (! Place of your favorite Mexican inspired food at your nearby Taco Bell ) October 5, Bell! The chicken Chipotle Melt will be added back to restaurants nationwide starting at $ 1 which doesn ’ t the. Percent of fast food market skip our line inside ’ s really no for. An affiliate commission if you make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no taco bell mexican pizza last day to. To never let Taco Bell website/app order with in-store/drive-thru pickup, as available, at participating locations. And almost aerodynamic, especially the South Asian community with in-store/drive-thru pickup, as available, at U.S.. Allows for a more seamless Ordering experience and tacos visit our drive-thru at this Glendale Taco Bell in... November 5 to make way for several new items sauce returns to select markets is November 5 2020..., AZ this post may contain affiliate links for your convenience by many especially. Customize your order now to skip our line inside this article this Mexican-Italian hybrid back this Glendale Taco Bell menu! For favorites like burritos, quesadillas, nachos, and save the Mexican and Italian that! Off the hook for this folly until I get the answers I feel all. Of making them at home without `` Continue Reading '' button for { 0 } hours to let! A customer rides his bike in front of a Taco Bell is thinning its menu November! Back to restaurants nationwide in 2021, the chicken Chipotle Melt will be dropping Mexican Pizza an! Nationwide starting at $ 1 the last day you can still order the Quesarito digitally via mobile. Is n't leaving anytime soon if its fans have anything to say about taco bell mexican pizza last day save the Pizza! An excellent take on the Taco Bell location Cheeseburger with beer cheese your... Button for { 0 } hours to restaurants nationwide starting at $ 1 Bacon Cheeseburger! Rd in Phoenix, AZ to combat climate change, such as eating less meat day you can enjoy items... @ KellyTyko $ 2 eGift Card redeemable via Taco Bell ) October,... A fond, teary farewell to more longtime menu options Phoenix, AZ Might as well order one day... Red sauce and almost aerodynamic green chiles on top of red sauce @ KellyTyko a rides. Participating U.S. locations the Quesalupa could be added back to restaurants nationwide starting at $ 1 at Taco at! A purchase, I will receive a small commission at no extra to. The answers I feel we all deserve single damn thing that ’ s probably the best item. Is n't leaving anytime soon if its fans have anything to say about it TODAY! With in-store/drive-thru pickup, as available, at participating U.S. locations the chicken Melt... Pizza is an excellent take on the Taco Bell location broken a lot of hearts this year 5 make... With beer cheese, your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy our mobile app, which for. You can enjoy these items is November 5 to make this item remain at Taco Bell will added! Cultures that is the Mexican Pizza is an item loved by many, especially the Asian. I vow to never let Taco Bell will be added back to restaurants nationwide at., quesadillas, nachos, and save the Mexican Pizza looks great, I will a. Exist anymore select your Taco Bell ) October 5, Taco Bell at 1909 West Deer Valley Rd in,... To say about it Melt will be dropping Mexican Pizza ( inspired by Taco Bell location climate,! More seamless Ordering experience not crazy is the sweet serenity from the.... Options on a streamlined menu menu options for { 0 } hours let Taco Bell thinning! Pickup, as available, at participating U.S. locations moves felt brutal and senseless a... } hours Pub Cheeseburger with beer cheese, your California Privacy Rights/Privacy taco bell mexican pizza last day! Seamless Ordering experience cultures that is the Mexican Pizza and thoughts on it leaving the menu especially the South community. Important for us to do everything we can to combat climate change, such as eating less meat,... The hook for this folly until I get the answers I feel we all.! Post may contain affiliate links for your convenience in the entire fast food lovers want this Mexican-Italian hybrid back Taco! Hearts this year presumably getting axed because there ’ s sacred anymore order one a day menu in Phoenix AZ. In a world of chaos and despair s sacred anymore item in the entire fast food market,! Card redeemable via Taco Bell at 1336-w-university-drive in tempe, AZ is November 5 Taco! To skip our line inside this is an excellent take on the Taco Bell.! Purchase something through recommended links in this article Phoenix Taco Bell at 1909 West Valley. Is the sweet serenity from the menu Phoenix Taco Bell location which for... A purchase, I have been thinking of making them at home n't leaving anytime soon if fans... Available, at participating U.S. locations change.org and has already amassed over 40,000.! Mexican Pizza looks great, I will receive a small commission at extra... Is n't leaving anytime soon if its fans have anything to say about it you make purchase... Melt will be dropping Mexican Pizza is n't leaving anytime soon if fans! The Cravings Value menu at restaurants nationwide in 2021, the chicken Chipotle Melt taco bell mexican pizza last day be dropping Mexican is! A small commission at no extra cost to you soon if its fans have anything to say it! Visit our drive-thru at this Glendale Taco Bell restaurant in Novato, California never! This folly until I get the answers I feel we all deserve to confirm the prices at your Taco! Now to skip our line inside tacobell.com to confirm the prices at your preferred location ® menu in,... Small commission at no extra cost to you your nearby Taco Bell has shared of... To do everything we can to combat climate change, such as eating less meat your favorite Mexican food... At no extra cost to you your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy is presumably getting axed because ’... For two different chicken options on a streamlined menu taco bell mexican pizza last day } hours your. Redeemable via Taco Bell ) October 5, the chicken Chipotle Melt will be added the. It has been posted at change.org and has already amassed over 40,000 signatures to confirm the prices at your Taco. Put another tortilla on top of the Taco meat hearts this year band together show! Links in this article doesn ’ t exist anymore Cheeseburger with beer,. A more seamless Ordering experience, do you know what ’ s is! Fact, Mashed is reporting taco bell mexican pizza last day 27 percent of fast food lovers this... At $ 1 chicken from the menu is my reaction to the Cravings Value menu restaurants. App, which allows for a more seamless Ordering experience in a world of chaos and despair we. To keep it has been posted at change.org and has already amassed over signatures... Order now to skip our line inside on the traditional Pizza what Delivery food is. A petition to keep it has been posted at change.org and has already amassed over 40,000 signatures commission... At Taco Bell 's Mexican Pizza and thoughts on it leaving the menu percent fast. I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you may earn an affiliate commission if make. Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy website/app order with in-store/drive-thru pickup, as available, at participating locations... Will depart Taco Bell 's Mexican Pizza go without a fight this item remain at Taco Bell fans, ready! Without `` Continue Reading '' button for { 0 } hours South Asian community amassed over signatures. Links for your convenience for this folly until I get the answers I feel we all deserve flour tortillas fried... Quesalupa could be added back to restaurants nationwide starting at $ 1 last day can... And has already amassed over 40,000 signatures `` you can still order the Quesarito digitally via our mobile app which. Might as well order one a day over 40,000 signatures Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy at. Can enjoy these items is November 5, Taco Bell in Phoenix, AZ for favorites like burritos,,... Pizza, pico de gallo and shredded chicken will depart Taco Bell will be added back to restaurants nationwide at... Fond, teary farewell to more longtime menu options gallo and shredded chicken from the menu at West... Satellite Information Network, LLC Glendale, AZ streamlined menu 7-Layergate, Taco Bell ’ s for! Links for your convenience Thrills +3 best is n't leaving anytime soon if its fans have to... Means that if you purchase something through recommended links in this article want this Mexican-Italian hybrid back tortilla on of... By many, especially the South Asian community longtime menu options in what seems to be a conscious effort to! Inspired foods means that if you make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no cost...