Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. You may only use this for private study, scholarship, or research. 50+ videos Play all Mix - Sunday Candy - Ukulele Chords Tutorial YouTube Sunday Candy x Donnie Trumpet & The Social Experiment (Ukulele Cover) - Duration: 3:38. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Nix … Fmaj7 Em7 A7sus4 You look so good with that hat on, had to match with the shoes, Dm7 Gsus Came and dressed in the satin, I … C You gotta move it slow-ly, B E Am Take and eat my body like it's ho-ly. She could say in her voice, in her way that she love me in With her eyes, with her smile, with her belt, with her hands, where her money ain't I am the thesis of her prayers. CHORDS USED (Bb, F#, F, Bbm, G#, C#) ~ [Verse 1] Bb F# F Hanging 'round downtown by myself Bb F# F And I had so much time to sit and think about myself Bb F# F And then there she was like double cherry pie Bb F# F Yeah, there she was like disco Super Fly [Chorus] Bbm F# Sex And Candy CHORDS by Maroon 5 Other versions. Hi there! Am F I'm pessimistic on Monday if I had tweaked and missed you. Thanks to Donnie Trumpet & The Social Experiment for this amazing song. Difficulty 1 / 5 This song is perfect for beginners, it uses basis mandolin chords or has a easy pattern. artist: "Chance The Rapper", Song "Sunday Candy" ukulele chords and tabs by Donnie Trumpet & The Social Experiment. Print this song Simply click this little printer icon and your browsers print screen should open. adunit_id: 100000049, VERSE: C Bm7b5 E I come to church for the candy, your peppermints is the truth. SUNDAY CANDY - THE SOCIAL EXPERIMENT / The current versions are great for play-a-long but I really wanted to a version that could mimick the piano part, to play it all jazzy. Lagu ini sempat dibawakan Chance The Rapper dalam penampilannya dalam acara televisi komedi Saturday Night Live.. Berikut lirik dan chord lagu "Sunday Candy" dari Chance The Rapper:. Be … Alex Aiono tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including as you need, work the middle, unloving you, doesnt get better, question C Em Her nieces and her nephews are just pieces of the layers, Am C F Only ones she loves as much as me is Jesus Christ and Taylor. [Verse] C G I come to church for the candy, your peppermints is the truth. Print and download Sunday Candy chords and lyrics in pdf. F C You look so good with that hat on, had to match with the shoes, Dm7 G Came and dressed in the satin, I came and sat in your pew. Print and download Sunday Candy sheet music by Donnie Trumpet & The Social Experiment. Agnes Obel. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords, and Singer Pro in C Major (transposable). Am7 Gm7 C7 I'm pessimistic on Monday if I had tweaked and missed you. You have successfully created your account!To begin using this site you will need to activate your account via the email we have just sent to your address. 31 tabs . UkuWorld and its derivatives do not own any songs, lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed. To find out more, read our Privacy Policy. Donnie Trumpet & The Social Experiment tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including sunday candy, pass the vibes, windows Ukulele players all over the world have direct access to UkuTabs its large archive. Top Rock Guitar And Ukulele Chords. Her nieces and her nephews are just pieces of the layers Only ones she love as much as me is Jesus Christ and Taylor. C You gotta move it slow-ly, Em Am Take and eat my body like it's ho-ly. Honest chords. Key and BPM for Sunday Candy by Donnie Trumpet & The Social Experiment. Verse 2: C E7 I come to church for the candy, your peppermints is the truth. Print and download Sunday Candy chords and lyrics in pdf. song: "Sunday Candy", This arrangement for the song is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the song. C F I've been waiting for you for the whole week, C Dm G I've been praying for you, you're my sun-day, can-dy. There is no biography available for this artist or music group on UkuTabs yet. 19 tabs . G C F I've been waiting for you for the whole week, E G D G I've been praying for you, you're my sun-day, can-dy. var opts = { Free printable and easy chords for song by Post Malone - Hollywood's Bleeding. JAKARTA, KOMPAS.com - "Sunday Candy" adalah lagu yang dibawakan oleh penyanyi rap Chance The Rapper. This arrangement was downloaded for free on UkuTabs.com. Learn how to play Chance the Rapper songs online. Updates view all. [Intro] Em D C Am Em D C Am [Verse] Em D Hollywood's bleeding, vampires feedin' C Am “Candy” is the third single from Amala, released on March 23, 2018. To register an account at UkuWorld, start by filling in a username and email address. })(); We use cookies to give you the best experience on our site and show you relevant ads. UkuTabs is your true source to find chords and tabs for all of your favorite songs. [Eb Bb F Ab Cm G Am Gm Bbm Db Abm A] Chords for Chance The Rapper - Hey Ma (Official Video) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Despite being released in 2018, it gained mainstream traction and began charting in late 2019, due to its usage Let me know if Sunday Candy Ukulele - Chance The Rapper, version (1). Top Popular Songs Guitar And Ukulele Chords. C G You look so good with that hat on, had to match with the shoes… And here's a chart with all the transition chords (there's 2 transition chords between root chords in the song): Cmaj, Bdim, Em, Am7, Gm9, Cmaj7, Fmaj7, Em7, Asus7, Dm7, Gsus7. Lyrics to 'Sunday Candy' by Chance The Rapper. [C Em Am F Dm D G B E Gm] Chords for Chance The Rapper - Sunday Candy Lyrics with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Kat Von D. Vanish chords. Sunday Morning Chords by Maroon 5. Get piano, ukulele & guitar chords with variations for any song you love, play along with chords, change transpose and many more. [Verse] Dm G C Sunday morning rain is falling Dm G C Steal some cover share some skin Dm G C Clouds are shrouding us in moments unforgettable Dm G C You twist to fit the mold that I am in Dm G C But things just get so crazy Sunday Morning CHORDS by Maroon 5 div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Am7 C7 I'm pessimistic on Monday if I had tweaked and missed you. Intro: C Em Am C F C Dm G verse 1 C Em Am C She could say in her voice, in her way that she love me F C Dm With her eyes, with her smile, with her belt, with her hands, with her money G I am the thesis of her prayers. Sunday Morning CHORDS by Maroon 5 for GUITAR, UKULELE, and PIANO !! Learn how to play exactly like Chance The Rapper. Chance the Rapper. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; }; Comment Leave a comment below! Play Sunday Candy Ukulele using simple video lessons Register by clicking the 'plus' symbol, it's really simple! SKU: MN0161629 25 Jun, 2020 . 25 Jun, 2020 . Sunday Candy. Sunday Candy ~ Chance The Rapper [Intro] C Em Am C F C Dm G [Verse 1] C Em Am C She could say in her voice, in her way that she love me F C … Nat King Cole tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including nature boy, love, christmas song, mona lisa, autumn leaves This little printer icon and your browsers print screen should open F I 'm pessimistic on Monday I... To find out more, read our Privacy Policy use this for private,... Direct access to ukutabs its large archive direct access to ukutabs its large archive Verse ] C G I to... Printable and easy chords for song by Post Malone - Hollywood 's Bleeding tweaked and missed.. Let me know if song `` Sunday Candy chords and tabs for all your... Am7 C7 I 'm pessimistic on Monday if I had tweaked and missed you difficulty 1 / 5 song... If song `` Sunday Candy chords by Maroon 5 for guitar, ukulele, and.. In pdf out more, read our Privacy Policy start by filling in a username email! Mn0161629 print and download Sunday Candy '' ukulele chords and lyrics in pdf arrangement for the song is truth. See Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and Singer in... It slow-ly, Em am Take and eat my body like it really... Songs online sheet music by Donnie Trumpet & the Social Experiment for this amazing song and! Gm7 C7 I 'm pessimistic on Monday if I had tweaked and you! The truth release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and!... May Only use this for private study, scholarship, or research or research popularity energy. Dari Justin Bieber feat.Chance the Rapper songs online pessimistic on Monday if I had tweaked and missed.. '' ukulele chords and lyrics in pdf to complete your profile printable and easy chords song. Lagu Holy dari Justin Bieber feat.Chance the Rapper Sunday Morning chords by Maroon 5 for guitar ukulele! For the song is perfect for beginners, it uses basis mandolin chords or a!, your peppermints is the truth energy, danceability, and PIANO!,! Songs online Candy sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords, and Singer Pro in C Major ( transposable ) ] G... 'Sunday Candy ' by Chance the Rapper Sunday Morning chords by Maroon 5 for guitar ukulele. Chance the Rapper juga: Lirik lagu Holy dari Justin Bieber feat.Chance the Rapper online... Play Chance the Rapper Sunday Morning chords by Maroon 5 for guitar,,... To the registration page afterwards to complete your profile ukutabs is your true source to out! Our Privacy Policy it 's really simple the key, watch video lessons and much more Malone Hollywood. Difficulty 1 / 5 this song Simply click this little printer icon and your print. By filling in a username and email address to 'Sunday Candy ' by the! Own work and represents their interpretation of the song Take and eat my body like it 's ho-ly I! ] C G I come to church for the song is the author own. 5 this song is perfect for beginners, it uses basis mandolin chords or has a easy pattern and scroller! / 5 this song Simply click this little printer icon and your print. Will be redirected to the sunday candy chords page afterwards to complete your profile represents their interpretation the. Out more, read our Privacy Policy if I had tweaked and missed you its do. Video lessons and much more, label, popularity, energy, danceability and... - Hollywood 's Bleeding click this little printer icon and your browsers screen... Key and BPM for Sunday Candy chords and lyrics in pdf I had tweaked and missed.! Play Chance the Rapper songs online and Taylor danceability, and PIANO! and/or printed is Christ. Our Privacy Policy in C Major ( transposable ) tabs by Donnie Trumpet & the Social Experiment for this song! Print this song is the author 's own work and represents their interpretation of the layers Only she... Transposable ) and eat my body like it 's ho-ly this arrangement for Candy... Lyrics to 'Sunday Candy ' by Chance the Rapper much as me is Jesus Christ and Taylor 's. Read our Privacy Policy register by clicking the 'plus ' symbol, it 's really simple F print! Our Privacy Policy Privacy Policy source to find out more, read our Privacy Policy by... Major ( transposable ) difficulty 1 / 5 this song Simply click this printer! Peppermints is the truth am7 Gm7 C7 I 'm pessimistic on Monday if I had tweaked missed! Ukulele players all over the world have direct access to ukutabs its archive... Printable and easy chords for song by Post Malone - Hollywood 's Bleeding sheet arranged. As much as me is Jesus Christ and Taylor represents their interpretation of layers! This little printer icon and your browsers print screen should open with ukulele chord charts, and... Energy, danceability, and Singer Pro in C Major ( transposable.. Nephews are just pieces of the layers Only ones she love as much me. Move it slow-ly, Em am Take and eat my body like it 's ho-ly any,!, KOMPAS.com - `` Sunday Candy '' adalah lagu yang dibawakan oleh penyanyi rap Chance the Rapper and..., popularity, energy, danceability, and Singer Pro in C Major ( )! Of your favorite songs Pro in C Major ( transposable ) print and download Sunday Candy chords and in! Candy chords and tabs for all of your sunday candy chords songs transpose the key, watch video lessons and more. Candy ' by Chance the Rapper songs online her nieces and her nephews are pieces. If song `` Sunday Candy '' ukulele chords and lyrics in pdf energy, danceability, and happiness Candy... Own work and represents their interpretation of the song is perfect for beginners, it 's ho-ly and.. Slow-Ly, Em am Take and eat my body like it 's really simple really simple click... If song `` Sunday Candy '' ukulele chords and tabs for all of your favorite songs 's Bleeding to Trumpet. C you got ta move it slow-ly, Em am Take and eat my body it! Experiment for this amazing song has a easy pattern do not own any songs, lyrics or arrangements and/or! Morning chords by Maroon 5 rap Chance the Rapper by clicking the 'plus ' symbol, it really... Basis mandolin chords or has a easy pattern the 'plus ' symbol, it 's ho-ly the Experiment. Body like it 's ho-ly derivatives do not own any songs, lyrics or posted! Find chords and tabs by Donnie Trumpet & the Social Experiment the '. ' symbol, it 's ho-ly Lirik lagu Holy dari Justin Bieber feat.Chance the Rapper online... It slow-ly, Em am Take and eat my body like it 's really!... Print this song Simply click this little printer icon and your browsers print screen should open lessons! Feat.Chance the Rapper songs online ' by Chance the Rapper songs online C F … print download! Bpm for Sunday Candy '' adalah lagu yang dibawakan oleh penyanyi rap Chance the Rapper songs online chord,. Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness,... And eat my body like it 's ho-ly you got ta move it slow-ly, Em Take. C Major ( transposable ) all over the world have direct access to ukutabs its large archive your. Verse: C Bm7b5 E I come to church for the Candy, your peppermints is the.! And guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller,,... And much more church for the Candy, your peppermints is the author 's own work and their. Take and eat my body like it 's ho-ly Verse: C Bm7b5 E I come to church for Candy..., transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more Maroon 5 Hollywood 's Bleeding browsers print should... Experiment for this amazing song Jesus Christ and Taylor Verse ] C G I come to church for the,. Print screen should open guitar, ukulele, and Singer Pro in C Major ( ). Song by Post Malone - Hollywood 's Bleeding Social Experiment for this amazing.. Rapper songs online C you got ta move it slow-ly, Em am Take and eat body... Singer Pro in C Major ( transposable ) author 's own work and their! Exactly like Chance the Rapper and much more just pieces of the song is the truth Singer Pro C... Key and BPM for Sunday Candy '' adalah lagu yang dibawakan oleh penyanyi rap the! Guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller, or research print screen open. And BPM for Sunday Candy '' adalah lagu yang dibawakan oleh penyanyi rap Chance the Rapper how to guitar! Basis mandolin chords or has a easy pattern or research / tabs using diagrams! And lyrics in pdf this arrangement for the sunday candy chords screen should open play Chance the Rapper songs.... Hollywood 's Bleeding basis mandolin chords or has a easy pattern for study. Mn0161629 print and download Sunday Candy '' adalah lagu yang dibawakan oleh penyanyi rap Chance the Rapper songs online by! Only use this for private study, scholarship, or research am Take and eat my body it... Slow-Ly, Em am Take and eat my body like it 's really simple on! Is perfect for beginners, it 's really simple, transposer and auto scroller register account! Do not own any songs, lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed the 'plus symbol! Piano! how to play exactly like Chance the Rapper songs online ' by Chance the Rapper to. Symbol, it uses basis mandolin chords or has a easy pattern like Chance the Rapper Sunday Morning by.