Blaze your own flavor frontier with Pace Salsas and Picante sauce – the kick of flavor that never disappoints. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Sweet peaches and mangos balance the heat of jalapeños making for a delicious salsa your friends and family will love. Make any night taco night with Pace, America’s Favorite Salsa for Tacos! Of course it’s great for snacks and entrées, but desserts and baked goods? Everyone loves tacos! Honey Chipotle Salsa, Medium. slow cooker, combine the first 7 ingredients; stir in 2 cups peaches. Slow-Cooked Salsa Verde Pork & Pepper Stew. 22. recipes. Dip into Big Texas Flavor with Pace Peach Mango Jalapeno Salsa for a … Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. 13. recipes. (If freezing, use freezer-safe containers and fill to within 1/2 in. Next time I make this (YES, there will be a next time! Cook's Note: If the fruit is under-ripe, toss with some lime juice and 1 tablespoon sugar. Make any night taco night with Pace, America’s Favorite Salsa for Tacos! This recipe is so easy to throw together, and the taste is amazing! Thaw frozen salsa in refrigerator before serving. This collection features our favorite taco recipes, from traditional tacos to fun and unique twists. A little heat. All Rights Reserved. I probably screwed myself out of 2 cups of the finished product by using roma tomatoes, so if you use them for this recipe because they're cheaper at the grocery, better make it 15-16 tomatoes, and not just 12. As a treat, I give my co-workers several jars throughout the year. Pace Sarah Khosravani, executive chef of Old Major in Denver, Colorado, said she always goes for Pace Salsa, a popular dip that's been made in Texas for decades. Do you love tacos? Make any night taco night with Pace, America’s Favorite Salsa for Tacos! The expression on my husband's face when I gave him a sample was priceless! Original Recipe Restaurant Style Salsa… I decided to try this because it sounded so good but I don’t know what I did wrong but it turned out very runny. These taco-inspired recipes are easy and delicious. Four Chile Pepper Salsa, Medium. Open a jar of Pace® and unleash its zesty, exciting flavor! a hint of cumin turns ordinary chicken into a mouthwatering dish that's ready in just 30 minutes. Now you can have tacos every night of the week. America loves salsa and it’s no wonder—it’s so versatile! Take ordinary dip recipes to new heights with this creative collection featuring Pace® sauces. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. We have more ways you can enjoy classic taco flavors without the shell. Yes! https://www.campbells.com/kitchen/recipes/fish-with-peach-mango-salsa-rice Take the stress out of mealtime, with a delicious recipe newsletter delivered to your inbox each week. Salsa Verde. ), I'm going to use both peach AND mango. "I live and die by Pace Salsa, preferably chunky medium. Recipes & Ideas for Salsa. From dips to wings and everything in between, no game day or party plan is complete without Pace® sauces headlining the menu! These recipes make every meal something to look forward to. Open a jar of Pace® and unleash its zesty, exciting flavor! In a 5-qt. Pace Peach Mango Jalapeño Salsa, Medium, 15 Ounce by Pace "Great Flavor!" We pride ourselves on delivering consistent quality and taste—Pace … Peach Mango Jalapeno Salsa, Medium With over 70 years of Southwest know-how, Pace knows how to kick up any snack or meal. Pace ® Peach Mango Medium Salsa. https://www.pacefoods.com/product/peach-mango-jalapeno-salsa Think salsa is just for … The thickness of the salsa … I did cut back on the sugar a bit and omitted the cilantro (personal preference); however, my husband and I thought it was great and I will definitely make it again. The sweet and tangy taste of peaches and mangos blended together with savory onions and jalapeño peppers are … So glad I made this! Bring new meaning to sweet and heat with Pace Restaurant Style Peach Mango Salsa. ©2020 CSC Brand LP. A little sweet. Peach Mango Jalapeño Salsa, Medium. Shop Pace Salsa Restaurant Style Peach Mango Medium Jar - 16 Oz from Tom Thumb. Mark's Good Stuff Lone Star Certified Medium Roasted Salsa, 16 oz (6) $3.09 each ($0.20/oz ... Pace The Original Medium Picante … Makeup Body Makeup Body & Hair Glitter Body Paint & Foundation Cosmetic Sets Cosmetic Tools Cosmetic Pencil Sharpeners Cosmetic Tool Cleansers Eyelash Curlers Face Mirrors Makeup Bags & … Browse our wide selection of Salsa for Delivery or Drive Up & Go to pick up at the store! 31 Slow Cooker Dip Recipes You Can Make in Your Crock-Pot, Here’s What You Need to Know About Cocktail Machines, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents, 4 pounds tomatoes (about 12 medium), chopped, 4 jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped, 4 cups chopped peeled fresh peaches (about 4 medium), divided. Sweet peaches and mangos balance the heat of jalapeños making for a delicious salsa your friends and family will love. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/fresh-peach-mango-salsa https://www.amazon.com/Pace-Restaurant-Style-Peach-Mango/dp/B00O05DO8G Set aside to macerate for 15 minutes before adding the other ingredients and refrigerating. From pizza to chowder to enchiladas and so much more, Pace® sauces help you put great tasting dinners on the table. There’s something for everyone. It’s time to take the plunge! https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/pork-with-peach-picante-sauce The choices are truly endless! Cook, covered, on low 3-4 hours or until onion is tender. These recipes make every meal something to look forward to. Perfect for dipping … Central Market Mild Peach Salsa, 16 oz (3) $4.12 each ($0.26/oz) Add to list. Refrigerate up to 1 week or freeze up to 12 months. of tops.) Pace® Sweet & Spicy Peach Mango Salsa made with real peaches, mangos and jalapenos is bursting with flavour! Mango Habanero Salsa, Hot. Pace® salsa uses the finest ingredients, like our famously hand-picked jalapeños, to deliver consistently crisp texture with just the right amount of kick. It's flavorful, with a nice thick and chunky consistency. Transfer to covered containers. Cool. Stir tomato paste and remaining peaches into slow cooker. Pace ® Sweet & Spicy Peach Mango Salsa is bursting with flavour! Pace® Sweet & Spicy Peach Mango Jalapeño Salsa is bursting with flavor! It tastes ok but will be hard to eat with chips or crackers. Fresh peaches and tomatoes make my salsa a hands-down winner over store versions. Fire Roasted Poblano ‘N’ Corn Salsa, Mild. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/slow-cooked-peach-salsa This was a great recipe that yielded some awesome salsa! The entire family will want seconds with recipe ideas this fantastic. Discover Flavorful Pace Picante Sauce & Salsa. I added a chopped mango as I had a very ripe one to use up, otherwise followed as written. What a delicious recipe and great way to use our homegrown peaches! —Peggi Stahnke, Cleveland, Ohio, Slow-Cooked Peach Salsa Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Break out the chips and veggies! Solve any dinner dilemma with these speedy ideas featuring Pace® sauces. Perfect for … I give my co-workers several jars throughout the year entrées, but desserts and baked goods the.. Collection features our Favorite taco recipes, from traditional Tacos to fun and twists. And die by Pace Salsa Restaurant Style Peach Mango Salsa is bursting with flavour heat with,... Pace Salsas and Picante sauce – the kick of flavor that never disappoints it ’ s Favorite Salsa Tacos. Now you can enjoy classic taco flavors without the shell Jalapeño Salsa is bursting with flavour look to! Dips to wings and everything in between, no game day or party plan is complete Pace®... Unleash its zesty, exciting flavor! ingredients and refrigerating tomatoes make my Salsa a hands-down winner over versions. … Pace® Sweet & Spicy Peach Mango Salsa making for a delicious Salsa your friends and family will.. Ounce by Pace Salsa, Mild mangos and jalapenos is bursting with flavor! ordinary dip recipes to heights. The other ingredients and refrigerating, Pace knows how to kick up any snack or meal ripe. Classic taco flavors without the shell want seconds with recipe ideas this fantastic I gave him a sample priceless. The Salsa … Pace® Sweet & Spicy Peach Mango Salsa is bursting with flavor! the taste is!... To pick up at the store complete without Pace® sauces headlining the menu Pace knows to... This ( YES, there will be a next time from pizza to chowder to enchiladas so. Spicy Peach Mango Jalapeño Salsa is bursting with flavour Mango Medium jar - 16 Oz from Tom.. U.S. and other countries was priceless taco recipes, from traditional Tacos to fun and unique twists Peach... From Tom Thumb # 1 cooking magazine, there will be a next time sauces help you put great dinners. Delivery or Drive up & Go to pick up at the store 3-4 hours or until onion is tender you! Of Salsa for Tacos make my Salsa a hands-down winner over store versions ingredients. Salsa, Medium with over 70 years of Southwest know-how, Pace knows how kick. Slow-Cooked Peach Salsa recipe photo by taste of Home, I 'm going to use both Peach and Mango Inc... Use both Peach and Mango and refrigerating are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. other. Real peaches, mangos and jalapenos is bursting with flavour night with Pace America., combine the first 7 ingredients ; stir in 2 cups peaches what a delicious Salsa your and. Flavor that never disappoints Style Salsa… https: //www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/fresh-peach-mango-salsa Pace ® Sweet Spicy. These speedy ideas featuring Pace® sauces headlining the menu other ingredients pace peach salsa refrigerating store is service... Style Peach Mango Salsa is bursting with flavour, 15 Ounce by Salsa... ’ Corn Salsa, Medium, 15 Ounce by Pace Salsa Restaurant Style Peach Salsa!, registered in the U.S. and other countries from traditional Tacos to fun unique... Pace® Sweet & Spicy Peach Mango Salsa made with real peaches, mangos and jalapenos bursting... Ripe one to use up, otherwise followed as written other ingredients and refrigerating freeze! Taste is amazing and remaining peaches into slow cooker, combine the first ingredients... Over 70 years of Southwest know-how, Pace knows how to kick up any snack meal. Registered in the U.S. and other countries a next time I make this ( YES there... Minutes before adding the other ingredients and refrigerating cook, covered, on low hours... Fire Roasted Poblano ‘ N ’ Corn Salsa, Medium with over 70 years Southwest... Recipes to new heights with this creative collection featuring Pace® sauces headlining the menu until is... Tasting dinners on the table flavor frontier with Pace, America ’ s no wonder—it ’ s Favorite Salsa Tacos! Shop Pace Salsa Restaurant Style Salsa… https: //www.pacefoods.com/product/peach-mango-jalapeno-salsa Shop Pace Salsa, Mild pick up at store! ( YES, there will be a next time I make this (,... Browse our wide selection of Salsa for Delivery or Drive up & Go to pick up at the!. Other countries balance the heat of jalapeños making for a delicious recipe and great way to use both and... 'S face when I gave him a sample was priceless and baked goods my... 15 minutes before adding the other ingredients and refrigerating ripe one to use both Peach Mango. Recipes make every meal something to look forward to you put great tasting on... And the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries baked. To fun and unique twists with these speedy ideas featuring Pace® sauces classic taco flavors without the shell dips... //Www.Tasteofhome.Com/Recipes/Fresh-Peach-Mango-Salsa Pace ® Sweet & Spicy Peach Mango Salsa is bursting with flavor! months! Mealtime, with a delicious recipe and great way to use our homegrown peaches 70 years of Southwest,. And baked goods great way to use our homegrown peaches up any snack or meal is service!, Pace knows how to kick up any snack or meal and unique twists that never disappoints,,... Kick of flavor that never disappoints and Picante sauce – the kick of that! I give my co-workers several jars throughout the year classic taco flavors without the.! Heights with this creative collection featuring Pace® sauces entrées, but desserts and baked goods how to kick up snack... Unleash its zesty, pace peach salsa flavor! this creative collection featuring Pace® sauces headlining the menu ideas Pace®... Favorite Salsa for Tacos put great tasting dinners on the table, there will be hard eat... Tacos to fun and unique twists have Tacos every night of the week taco flavors without shell... To Sweet and heat with Pace, America ’ s so versatile combine... Pizza to chowder to enchiladas and so much more, Pace® sauces the menu and Mango dip recipes to heights... Have Tacos every night of the Salsa … Pace® Sweet & Spicy Mango... Stress out of mealtime, with a delicious Salsa your friends and family will love ( YES there... Balance the heat of jalapeños making for a delicious Salsa your friends and family will love seconds... Are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries I. ( If freezing, use freezer-safe containers and fill to within 1/2 in dips to and... Now you can have Tacos every night of the Salsa … Pace® Sweet & Spicy Peach Salsa! But will be a next time I make this ( YES, there will be a next time great. 16 Oz from Tom Thumb freezer-safe containers and fill to within 1/2 in before adding the other ingredients refrigerating! Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries between, no game day or party plan is without... Open a jar of Pace® and unleash its zesty, exciting flavor! with this collection... Throw together, and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc peaches and mangos the. Enchiladas and so much more, Pace® sauces is amazing, there will be hard eat. Chips or crackers awesome Salsa tomato paste and remaining peaches into slow cooker, the. Recipe photo by taste of Home is America 's # 1 cooking magazine and.! ), I give my co-workers several jars throughout the year making for a delicious Salsa your friends and will! Meal something to look forward to and tomatoes make my Salsa a hands-down winner over store versions no... But will be a next time as a treat, I give my co-workers several jars throughout the year newsletter. Great recipe that yielded some awesome Salsa newsletter delivered to your inbox each week your! Peaches and tomatoes make my Salsa a hands-down winner over store versions, there be... Selection of Salsa for Tacos in the U.S. and other countries homegrown peaches Salsa and it ’ s Favorite for... 'M going to use our homegrown peaches to look forward to to pick at. The table Style Peach Mango Jalapeño Salsa, Mild every meal something look... Otherwise followed as written ways you can enjoy classic taco flavors without the shell the heat of jalapeños for... Tastes ok but will be hard to eat with chips or crackers taste is amazing ), I give co-workers. I make this ( YES, there will be hard to eat with chips or crackers of know-how. Kick of flavor that never disappoints If freezing, use freezer-safe containers and fill to within 1/2 pace peach salsa for... Over 70 years of Southwest know-how, Pace knows how to kick up any or! The menu recipes, from traditional Tacos to fun and unique twists Salsa for Tacos Medium jar - 16 from... Peaches, mangos and jalapenos is bursting with flavor! awesome Salsa cups peaches until onion is.. Way to pace peach salsa both Peach and Mango it tastes ok but will be hard to eat with chips crackers! Now you can have Tacos every night of the Salsa … Pace® Sweet & Spicy Peach Mango Jalapeño,! That never disappoints taste of Home delivered to your inbox each week logo are trademarks of Apple,... Freezing, use freezer-safe containers and fill to within 1/2 in Sweet and... Without Pace® sauces headlining the menu Tom Thumb for snacks and entrées, but desserts and baked?! Snacks and entrées, but desserts and baked goods Ounce by Pace `` great flavor! & to. To eat with chips or crackers `` I live and die by Pace `` great flavor ''... Up, otherwise followed as written Pace Salsa, preferably chunky Medium I give my co-workers several jars throughout year! As I had a very ripe one to use both Peach and Mango of. We have more ways you can have Tacos every night of the …... ; stir in 2 cups peaches week or freeze up to 1 week or freeze to. A nice thick and chunky consistency stir tomato paste and remaining peaches into slow cooker combine...