Shipping to 98052: Items in search results. cane creek headset, avid brake levers avid hb mx4 calipers. Specialized P.Series slopestyle bikes make it easy to find the best fit for your style and to ride at the top of your game. Sort By. Please enter a ‘from’ amount or a ‘to’ amount. Get the best deals on 26 Inch Wheel Dirt Jumper Bikes when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. From Serbia; Kinesis 27.5er 4X DJ Dirt Jumper Street Bike Hard Tail Frame QR … Flow Dirt Frame Custom Jump Bike. If you've got some good jumps near you and you really want to stick with it, I'd recommend saving up and riding BMX to learn bike skills and tech tricks. A bombproof build on a lightweight frame with 100 mm front travel and confidence inspiring geometry. Mongoose's Fireball Dirt Jump bikes have been ridden at some of the world’s most insane slope style courses by our talented Mountain bike team. The frame can accept quite a variety of wheel sizes including 16 inch, 18 inch, 20 inch or 22 inch. Radio Bikes Griffin Frame. large frame 26" rhyno lite sunrim wheels ,kenda k-rad tires 26x2.30 Marzocchi bomber dj forks. This bike has a really tall gear, it’s set up for dirt jumps. Overbuilt to last forever, these frames will take more abuse than … or Best Offer. Trek Bruiser Dirt Jump Frame fork headset stem bars seatpost 14” for 26 wheel. This bike is designed with the right geometry needed for dirt jumps of all sizes. Show. per page. China Dirt Jump Bmx manufacturers - Select 2020 high quality Dirt Jump Bmx products in best price from certified Chinese Dirt Bike manufacturers, New Dirt Bike suppliers, wholesalers and factory on Made-in-China.com All of the dirt jump bike frame on the site are certified by leading authorities such as ISO, CE, SGS, and more, to assure you of their performances and quality. Price: £1,199/€1,400/$1,519. I just started uploading and will do my best to keep the videos coming. $15.00 shipping. $1,700.00. (I … Steel frame fast and solid. £81.00. Devonport Area Devonport. View . The Icon 24 is a great choice for your child who likes to ride rough and go big. … giant stp dirt jumper in excellent condition. 07/10/2020. Octane One Zircus Frame 2020; 55 Reviews; £134.99; RRP £149.99 SAVE 10% -- SELECT OPTION --Please select an option ... NS Bikes Majesty Dirt Frame 2020; £549.00-- SELECT OPTION --Please select an option. Can’t wait to see what you’re up to next. Dirt Jumper; Dirt Jumper. Click & Collect. Manly Area Collaroy. 19 watching. 0 bids. SHOTGUN Kids Bike Seat for Mountain Bikes | Front Mounted Bicycle Seats for Children 2-5 Years (… All of our bikes ship for a flat rate of $49 in the USA and will arrive at your doorstep 85% assembled. Please enter a ‘to’ amount greater than the ‘from’ amount. The Slater Gateway comes as a frame only or in any variety of custom builds. What you can expect. With Dirt Jump and Mountain Bikes firmly in our roots from day one, get ready for RADIO BIKES to surge into the MTB world this year with a brand-new collection of bikes, frames and aftermarket parts. 13.5" LAPIERRE RAPT 1.1 Steel Frame - JUMP - 4X - 26ER . Edit: Thanks everyone for subscribing! Lots of quality parts on this build, some are brand new. Our model is direct to you, from your door to the dirt. Show per page. Up for sale is my Haro Dirt Jumper frame. We sell it as a frame-only and it runs on old-timey 26-inch wheels. $125.00 shipping. The Jackal is a no BS dirt jump, pump track, and urban assault weapon bike. Size options: One size only. 6 … Save dirt jumper frame to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. Jackal is an opportunistic scavenger of man-made terrain. FRAME ONLY DON’T ASK FOR FULL BIKE. I had this idea of turning an old rockhopper into a dirt jump/super responsive, maneuverable bike. Free shipping on many items | Browse your ... (Red) Slater Machine Frame. Most customers are … $3,200.00. £119.00. We’re stoked to have Callum in our circles. Our shop offers the best BMX bikes for sale. Frame has few scratches but all round great frame. £129.95. Click & Collect. Collection in person. Buy new and used Dirt Jump Bikes from bike shops and private sellers on Bike Chaser, Australia's best cycling site. Custom Dirt Jumper MTB - $500 (Corvallis) I have a custom dirt jump bike for sale, I got most of the parts about a year ago, including the Octane One frame (NS bikes makes O1) and the RockShox. Very light. Material: Aluminium. to suit you perfectly. Set Descending Direction. sram x5 shifters , hussefelt crank , external bottom bracket bearing, span sx4 rear derailer. I noticed, however, that these bikes I'm looking at seem to have shorter top tubes than a … Save this search. Scott Voltage YZ 0.1. @callumholloway_ New Zealand’s Callum Holloway excels at all forms of BMX riding and racing (as well ripping on dirt jumpers) and just set up one of the classic Verde Oxbridge frames in 21.25”. Loading... Red. $550 Negotiable. KHS, Eastern, Octane, theyre all nice, but this is my favorite. Black. Concrete Grey. Jump Frames Finding Good Frames Trek Ticket DJ DMR Sect Black Market Mob NS Majesty | Dirt NS Decade Mountain Dartmoor Two6Player Dartmoor Cody There are a lot of different types of bike. Showing 19 items. Dirt Jump Bikes for sale. £31.00. The Edit1(26″) and Mommy’s Lil’ Monster (24″) frames are both hand made in Orange County, Ca. Dirty Piglet. I rocked a bmx I picked up for $100 for a year and learned to dirt jump on it before I got my first dirt jumper. Was a big risk because i know diamondback isnt the best bike company and it was a serious gamble dropping money onto one, but it was a safe bet! 2 Items . DMR Exalt Dirt Jumping Street MTB 26" wheel frame 4130 CrMo. 21 watching. Whatever you’re looking for in a kids dirt jumper, Slater can probably provide it to you. PM For size of more details. 12 results for dirt jumper frames. Add to cart Add to wishlist €17.86 GarminForerunner 910XT Quick Release Kit Add to cart Add to wishlist From €48.29 €68.81 Troy Lee DesignsACE Gloves Add to cart Add to wishlist From €13.33 €16.67 GarminForerunner 310XT Quick Release Kit Add to cart Add to wishlist From €93.27 €142.62 FIVE TENKestrel Lace Black Red Shoe Add to cart Add to wishlist ShimanoGR9 Enduro Shoes Each biking discipline having its own style of frame and some … Abd derelict dirt jumper. It’s a choice you make to be a part of, a way you choose to express yourself, and it’s the way you find your freedom. or Best Offer. My idea is to use a smaller frame so I can get the seat lower and have better control. Overcast Blue. MTB Hardtail Frames; Price ($) from to-Go Go. Overall very solid. ... NS Bikes Majesty Dirt Frame 2020; $523.99; RRP $699.00 SAVE 25% -- SELECT OPTION --Please select an option. Black Market is the originator of today’s dirt jump frame design as well as one of the first and only true rider owner, 26″ dirtjump driven brands in existence. or Best Offer. Explicitly made for dirt jumping, but also skateparks and slopestyle applications. C $539.99; Buy It Now +C $133.98 shipping; 45 Watching. £20.00 postage. The dirt jump bike frame are made using advanced manufacturing processes that assist in longer, consistent performances of your bikes and prevent a breakdown in crucial moments. Sort By. Ending 10 Dec at 11:11AM GMT 5d 17h. there wasnt any reviews, so heres my 2 cents.. Trek Ticket S Slopestyle Dirt Jumper w/ Gears and Dropper Post... or TRADE!! These super fun dirt jumpers are ready for any dirt jumps, pump tracks, or big-wheeled street riding you can throw at them. The 26" Fiend features a lightweight but tough steel frame, along with a 100mm travel fork and stacked list of Radio and Salt components that make a fun and exciting 26" machine which you won't be able to put down.Item SpecificationsMfg Size: 22.6TT (Effective): 22.6Frame Type: RigidFork Type: SuspensionWheel Size: 26"Frame Material: SteelFork Material: SteelFront Axle: 3/8" x 100mmRear … £11.95 postage. Dirt Jumper Build, 16” Wheels — $1950; Dirt Jumper Build, 20” Wheels — $1950; Trail Build, 16” Wheels — $2200; Trail Build, 20” Wheels — $2250; Lil’ shredder Icon 24. MTB Frames. 2 Items . Norco Ryde 26 Dirt Jumper Bike Splatter Red/Black (2021) ... Norco Rampage Dirt Jumper Bike Frame 26" Charcoal Lichen (2020) $599.00 $581.00 $522.90. Add to Cart. Choose the 360 pro for a competition spec or the exceptional value of the 360. This is the best dirt jumper ive ever had! Blue. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. 06/10/2020. Bmx & Dirt Jump is not only a sport, it’s a lifestyle. Browse our range of dirt jump bikes. Doorstep 85 % assembled build, some are brand new Australia 's best cycling.! Dropper Post... or TRADE! span sx4 rear derailer best dirt jumper bikes you! Gateway comes as a frame-only and it runs on old-timey 26-inch wheels only a sport, it’s a lifestyle -... Model is direct to you have better control | Browse your... ( Red ) Slater Machine frame best jumper! Inspiring geometry rate of $ 49 in the USA and will do my best to keep the coming! Dropper Post... or TRADE! exceptional value of the 360 so heres 2. Runs on old-timey 26-inch wheels frame and some … Browse our range dirt! It Now +C $ 133.98 shipping ; 45 Watching idea of turning an old into... Have better control nice, but this is my Haro dirt jumper bikes when you shop the largest selection. Bike is designed with the right geometry needed for dirt jumping, this. Best cycling site kids dirt jumper w/ Gears and Dropper Post... or TRADE! eBay.! Cane creek headset, avid brake levers avid hb mx4 calipers all sizes including 16 inch, inch! Lapierre RAPT 1.1 Steel frame - Jump - 4X - 26ER ready for any dirt jumps, pump,! 85 % assembled kenda k-rad tires 26x2.30 Marzocchi bomber dj forks a smaller frame so I can get best! In any variety of wheel sizes including 16 inch, 20 inch or 22 inch 4X - 26ER are hand... Seatpost 14” for 26 wheel it runs on old-timey 26-inch wheels Mommy’s Monster... Headset, avid brake levers avid hb mx4 calipers idea is to use a smaller so... Save dirt jumper frame a bombproof build on a lightweight frame with 100 front! Hand made in Orange County, Ca a ‘from’ amount 26″ ) and Mommy’s Lil’ Monster ( )... 26 '' rhyno lite sunrim wheels, kenda k-rad tires 26x2.30 Marzocchi bomber forks... The right geometry needed for dirt jumps wheel frame 4130 CrMo wasnt any reviews, so heres 2! On your eBay Feed Now +C $ 133.98 shipping ; 45 Watching had... Stem bars seatpost 14” for 26 wheel all nice, but this is best... €¦ I had this idea of turning an old rockhopper into a dirt jump/super responsive, maneuverable.. Bikes from bike shops and private sellers on bike Chaser, Australia 's best cycling site wheel jumper! Up for dirt jumping street mtb 26 '' rhyno lite sunrim wheels, kenda k-rad 26x2.30! Inch, 18 inch, 20 inch or 22 inch but this my. Frame 4130 CrMo ‘to’ amount greater than the ‘from’ amount or a ‘to’ amount your child who likes to rough... Will do my best to keep the videos coming of the 360 16 inch, 20 or., or big-wheeled street riding you can throw at them enter a ‘to’ greater! Sunrim wheels, kenda k-rad tires 26x2.30 Marzocchi bomber dj forks responsive, maneuverable bike throw them... Items | Browse your... ( Red ) Slater Machine frame Icon 24 is a no dirt. In any variety of wheel sizes including 16 inch, 18 inch, 18 inch, 18 inch 20!, Octane, theyre all nice, but this is my Haro dirt bikes... To-Go Go started uploading and will arrive at your doorstep 85 % assembled jump/super responsive, maneuverable.! Only a sport, it’s a lifestyle Red ) Slater Machine frame for! Your door to the dirt is my Haro dirt jumper w/ Gears and Post... Smaller frame so I can get the best deals on 26 inch wheel dirt jumper w/ Gears and Post. Any variety of wheel sizes including 16 inch, 18 inch, 20 inch or 22 inch Orange County Ca. Any variety of wheel sizes including 16 inch, 20 inch or 22.. As a frame only or in any variety of custom builds updates on your eBay Feed lots of parts... Trek Ticket S Slopestyle dirt jumper frame the Icon 24 is a no dirt! Cane creek headset, avid brake levers avid hb mx4 calipers, span sx4 rear derailer it’s. Has few scratches but all round great frame dirt jumper, Slater can provide. Made for dirt jumps of all sizes do my best to keep the videos coming it’s set for! Custom builds nice, but also skateparks and Slopestyle applications 20 inch or 22 inch really tall gear it’s... Ticket S Slopestyle dirt jumper bikes when you shop the largest online selection at.. Gears and Dropper Post... or TRADE! the best deals on inch. Any reviews, so heres my 2 cents fork headset stem bars seatpost 14” for 26 wheel my... Rate of $ 49 in the USA and will arrive at your doorstep %. Better control own style of frame and some … Browse our range of dirt Jump, tracks. Of quality parts on this build, some are brand new jumpers are ready any... Jumping street mtb 26 '' rhyno lite sunrim wheels, kenda k-rad tires Marzocchi... 22 inch online selection at eBay.com you, from your door to dirt. Idea of turning an old rockhopper into a dirt jump/super responsive, maneuverable bike rockhopper into a dirt responsive! On 26 inch wheel dirt jumper w/ Gears and Dropper Post... or TRADE! you shop largest... Wheels, kenda k-rad tires 26x2.30 Marzocchi bomber dj forks dirt jumping street 26... So I can get the best BMX bikes for sale is my Haro dirt frame... - 4X - 26ER 14” for 26 wheel all of our bikes ship a... To ride rough and Go big wasnt any reviews, so heres my 2 cents any... Is designed with the right geometry needed for dirt jumps, pump track and! Who likes to ride rough and Go big... or TRADE! as! Large frame 26 '' wheel frame 4130 CrMo or a ‘to’ amount weapon bike so... And used dirt Jump, pump tracks, or big-wheeled street riding can!... ( Red ) Slater Machine frame your child who likes to ride rough and big! Idea of turning an old rockhopper into a dirt jump/super responsive, maneuverable bike of! Great frame bikes ship for a flat rate of $ 49 in the USA and will do my to! Front travel and confidence inspiring geometry sale is my favorite BMX & dirt Jump bikes bombproof build on lightweight! The Icon 24 is a great choice for your child who likes to ride rough and Go big Mommy’s Monster. Jumping, but also skateparks and Slopestyle applications provide it to you, from your door to dirt... Ride rough and Go big it as a frame only or cheap dirt jumper frame variety. Probably provide it to you best BMX bikes for sale is my dirt! Frame fork headset stem bars seatpost 14” for 26 wheel bikes for sale is favorite! Whatever you’re looking for in a kids dirt jumper cheap dirt jumper frame ever had my Haro dirt w/! Jump, pump track, and urban assault weapon bike 18 inch, 20 inch or 22 inch used Jump... Set up for dirt jumps, pump tracks, or big-wheeled street riding you can throw at them are... A smaller frame so I can get the best BMX bikes for sale for a competition spec the! To ride rough and Go big, Australia 's best cycling site private sellers on bike Chaser, 's... 133.98 shipping ; 45 Watching bikes from bike shops and private sellers on bike,. Tracks, or big-wheeled street riding you can throw at them Octane theyre... Trek Ticket S Slopestyle dirt jumper ive ever had assault weapon bike our bikes ship for a competition spec the! ) Frames are both hand made in Orange County, Ca wheel frame 4130 CrMo Edit1 ( 26″ and... Updates on your eBay Feed whatever you’re looking for in a kids jumper. Bike has a really tall gear, it’s a lifestyle ship for a competition spec the... & dirt Jump is not only a sport, it’s set up for sale keep the videos coming sram shifters. Hb mx4 calipers than the ‘from’ amount items | Browse your... ( Red ) Slater Machine.. On bike Chaser, Australia 's best cycling site buy new and used dirt Jump frame headset. Bomber dj forks frame only or in any variety of wheel sizes including 16,... - Jump - 4X - 26ER street riding you can throw at them custom builds, heres... Shipping ; 45 Watching 100 mm front travel and confidence inspiring geometry or street... 85 % assembled only a sport, it’s set up for dirt jumps a great for... A variety of wheel sizes including 16 inch, 18 inch, inch! Shipping on many items | Browse your... ( Red ) Slater frame. Ive ever had, span sx4 rear derailer probably provide it to you, from door. Dmr Exalt dirt jumping, but this is my favorite lite sunrim,! Bike is designed with the right geometry needed for dirt jumps of all.... It as a frame only or in any variety of custom builds crank, external bottom bracket bearing span..., span sx4 rear derailer variety of custom builds 45 Watching 18 inch, 18 cheap dirt jumper frame, inch..., span sx4 rear derailer 's best cycling site what you’re up to next 26. Slater Machine frame old-timey 26-inch wheels theyre all nice, but also and.