Get Bajaj Discover Commuter Mileage in City Per Liter & on Highway at AutoPortal.com. While ARAI mileage figures are achieved under ideal test conditions, the real mileage may vary because of driving conditions and riding habits of riders. Mileage of Bajaj Discover 135 DTSi is 55-60 kmpl. “Kitna deti hai?” is the most asked question before buying any two-wheeler in India. Fuel economy of. One of the most important aspects we look at while purchasing a motorcycle or a scooter is fuel efficiency aka mileage. The 150cc engine of Bajaj V is good for 11.83 BHP and 13 Nm of torque. Bajaj Discover 150 carries the same design as current generation Discover 125. How to calculate your bike’s mileage accurately? Explore Bajaj Pulsar 150 BS6 Price in India, Specs, Features, Mileage, Bajaj Pulsar 150 Images, Bajaj News, Pulsar 150 Review and all other Bajaj bikes. It delivers better mileage that 63% of commuters. Know about Bajaj Pulsar 150 ABS price, mileage, reviews, images, specifications, features, colours and more at Bajaj Auto. A bike consultant would get in touch with you shortly with assistance on your purchase. To get on-road price After like 8 years the b, It was gifted by my father for my birthday . It came with a tagline 'more excitement per litre' and used the 144.8 cc, single cylinder air cooled engine for the purpose. Bike's mileage heavily depend on riding quality. Pickup was too awesome 0-60 only in few sec. As per ARAI, the average of Discover 100 T is 56 kmpl. ARAI is a research association under GOI responsible for verifying mileage data for every bike sold in India. To check your monthly fuel expenses you just have to enter distance in kms you travel in a day and fuel price in your area. Search by pincode or area e.g: 400708 or airoli, 3 years ago by Chaitanya Kumar, Bangalore, Discover 150 is very good for salaried peoples and for low salary, ARAI mileage of Discover 150 is 63 kmpl. Get Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Naked Mileage in City Per Liter & on Highway at AutoPortal.com. ARAI is a research association under GOI responsible for verifying mileage data for every bike sold in India. As per current inputs, No other bike in this category gives this amazing mileage ride quality & handling could have been better final words buy it for short term only. Top tips to maximise fuel efficiency of your commuter bike. Mileage in city : 47 kmpl i m getting ( never crossed 60 kmph in city) mileage in highway: at below 65 kmph speed: 57 kmpl above 80 kmph speed : 35 k, I am unisg this bike from last 6 months and i am driven 3700km. “Kitna deti hai?” is the most asked question before buying any two-wheeler in India. You can get this This allows us to provide relevant content for you. MILEAGE & TOP SPEED Mileage ~ 55-65 kmpl (approx.) Getting in touch with multiple dealers allows to get competitive prices and best offers. The bajaj motorcycle has launched a new motorcycle that will seat at the top of the discover range, the discover 150 f.It is powered by 150cc single cylinder 4 stroke air cooled engine with the maximum power is of 14 bhp at 8500 rpm and maximum torque is of 12.75 nm at, Bike is good as far as looks and mileage is concerned.Have rode around 500 kms at a stretch no issues.It feels lack of power on highways.I would a daily commuters bike with good looks.No problem bike. Mileage of Bajaj Avenger Street 150 is 50-55 kmpl. Q: How can I get the best mileage from Bajaj Discover 150F? Fuel economy of. This allows us to provide relevant content for you. Thank you for providing your details. Q: What is the monthly fuel cost for Bajaj Discover 150F? Get Bajaj CT110 Naked Mileage in City Per Liter & on Highway at AutoPortal.com. Assuming fuel price ₹ 79 per liter and Bike's mileage heavily depend on riding quality. It feature an analogue instrument console and 10-spoke alloy wheels. By proceeding ahead, you agree to BikeWale visitor agreement and privacy policy. Fuel economy is very poor lesser, it is just 40-43 kilometer per liter and gearbox is very difficult, while shifting gear manytime the g. Q: What is the average of Bajaj Discover 150F? Q: What is the average of Bajaj Discover 150? ₹2633 per month. Check out our list of top 10 mileage bikes in India. features compare. Bike Point By Mintu&Rahul 405,215 views 6:23 Check BS6 Model Mileage, Colors, Photos, User Reviews, Pros Cons and Full Specifications. Bajaj Discover 100 Price in 2020, Mileage, Specs, Top Speed, Images & Review The Bajaj Discover 100 is a single-cylinder 100cc commuter bike offered by the Pune based manufacturer. Bajaj Discover 110 Disc vs Hero Ignitor Techno. After 1st service what they done i dont know i went 7 times again for the reason of engine problem but still the proble, Style is good enough engine performance is very poor, when bike gets speed of 60 kmph, it's vibrate and starts knocking and grunting. As per ARAI, the average of Discover 150F is 60 kmpl. Discover 150F has better mileage than 63% of commuters, Apply online to get instant loan eligibility from multiple banks. monthly fuel cost for Discover 150 with mileage of 63 is ₹ 2,633. Set trip meter to zero 3. Extracting the best fuel One of the most important aspects we look at while purchasing a motorcycle or a scooter is fuel efficiency aka mileage. Bajaj Dominar 250 is available in India at a price of Rs. ride u r bike with sound beat slow We have great platform to share and discuss it. Suzuki Bandit 150 ৳329,950.00 Honda CBR150R MotoGp (ABS) ৳480,000.00 Yamaha Xabre 150 ৳420,000.00 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS-VI Regal Raptor Sports GTR 150 ৳260,000.00 Bajaj Pulsar NS 160 FI ABS ৳232,800.00 Assuming fuel price ₹ 79 per liter and As per ARAI, the average of Discover 150 is 63 kmpl. BikeWale collects mileage information from bike owners to provide you with the actual mileage that you might get. How to calculate your bike’s mileage accurately? We have great platform to share and discuss it. Bajaj Discover 150F Mileage - Discover 150F Average per Liter | BikeWale Bajaj Discover 150F Mileage As reported by Bajaj Discover 150F owners, the real mileage of Discover 150F is 13 kmpl. Sorry, we couldn’t find any partner dealerships in your area.Click here to see other dealerships near you. Mileage also 55+. Before 1st service bike was giving 45kmpl at any speed and riding quality is excelent. Also Highway mileage and City mileage BikeWale collects mileage information from bike owners to provide you with the actual mileage that you might get. Explore images & specs with 5 used Discover 150F bikes available for sale on BikeWale. It delivers the power of 11 bhp @ 7,500 rpm. Discover 150 has better mileage than 68% of commuters, Apply online to get instant loan eligibility from multiple banks. Also Know other bikes of Bajaj Mileage List It's the price of the bike exclusive of duties, taxes, depot charges, and insurance. When i was only 16 year old i have ride this bike n i love with the bike. engine while you are idling in traffic. Sorry, we couldn’t find any partner dealerships in your area. The offer is subject to two-wheeler availability at the dealerships, BikeWale has brought this offer information on best effort basis and BikeWale is not liable for any consequential (or otherwise) loss or damage caused by the information, All applicable terms and conditions would be as per the dealers and the same may change without any prior intimation, For the final price, offer availability and exact details of the offers, kindly contact the dealerships. It … Getting in touch with multiple dealers allows to get competitive prices and best offers. It delivers better mileage that 70% of commuters. This was a only 150cc bike with cheaper price with disc and electric start with alloy wh, I have ridden this bike just 2-3 times , and i really felt better drive and safe or easy run , i have a no bike but i drive first time in 2017 this bike and i really felt good, discover bike really nice, bike is having good mileage and good design good look, my dream is, I have been using this bike since 2010 its an amazing bike it still gives mileage of 55 - 58 km in city.Have been riding for more than 42000 + km still engine in smooth gear shifting is smooth no vibes even on handle bar just service your bike periodically then there wi, Very good bike for daily use for office and taking family for short trips and mileage is superb, as per my experiences low expensive and low fuel consumption, i travel 20 to 30 kms per day, if i refuel the tank i can drive more than 400 to 450 kms, if i tell about picku. Bajaj Pulsar 150 BS6 Price is 99,584 in India. We have great platform to share and discuss it. By proceeding ahead, you agree to BikeWale visitor agreement and privacy policy. Paint does wear out at places even after Teflon coat.The service cent, Style good. All Bajaj Pulsar 150 Family Reviews Himanshu Kit.. 5.0 15 Jun 2020 When it comes to the best 150cc bike or for daily use just close your eyes and opt for **P****ulsar 150**. Please read users mileage in comments. Please read users mileage in comments. Bajaj Discover 150 Mileage As reported by Bajaj Discover 150 owners, the real mileage of Discover 150 is 15 kmpl. The engine is ₹3038 per month. Search by pincode or area e.g: 400708 or airoli, 3 years ago by Pradipta Biswas, New Delhi, 3 years ago by Arabindo Pattnaik, Kolkata, Good looking , light weight with worst mileage, One only bike which as no mileage and no power, ARAI mileage of Discover 150F is 60 kmpl. We help you calculate fuel expenses which you will incur by using Bajaj Discover 150F. will get in touch with you soon. Bajaj Discover 150F Price in Bangladesh is Tk.177,000 , Check it out details specifications, as well as color, mileage, review and overview. Bajaj discover - It has the mileage of 75 km per liter. Are you looking for a fuel efficient bike? Drive for a few kilometre say 100-200 combined in all conditions like heavy city traffic , highway or follow an average running of 500 km/month, the monthly fuel cost for Discover 150F is Top speed is rated at … limiting excessive gearshifts in case of geared motorcycles and turning-off the Mileage of Bajaj Discover 125 ST is 60-65 kmpl. bajaj discover 150cc mileage per liter Bajaj Discover 150 Price Nepal & Specification | Bajaj Bikes Price Nepal The Bajaj Discover is a motorcycle brand by Bajaj Auto. It delivers better mileage that 68% of commuters. It is famous for its cafe racer style with a detachable rear cowl and muscular 13 liter fuel tank. an average running of 500 km/month, the monthly fuel cost for Discover 150 is Bajaj Discover 150F BS6 is Expected priced at INR 85,000 in India (Ex-Showroom). Please read users mileage in comments. Sorry, we couldn’t find any dealerships in your area. Powering the bike will be a new 150cc, 4-stroke, single-cylinder, air-cooled, four-valve engine. Thank you for providing your details. engine while you are idling in traffic. will get in touch with you soon. The offer is subject to two-wheeler availability at the dealerships, BikeWale has brought this offer information on best effort basis and BikeWale is not liable for any consequential (or otherwise) loss or damage caused by the information, All applicable terms and conditions would be as per the dealers and the same may change without any prior intimation, For the final price, offer availability and exact details of the offers, kindly contact the dealerships. As reported by Bajaj Discover 150 owners, the real mileage of Discover 150 is 15 kmpl. We help you calculate fuel expenses which you will incur by using Bajaj Discover 150. As per ARAI, the average of Discover 150 is 63 kmpl. Fill your tank to it's full capacity 2. The motor is good for 12.8 To check your monthly fuel expenses you just have to enter distance in kms you travel in a day and fuel price in your area. economy involves practicing various techniques like judiciously modulating the throttle, QUICK FACTS & INFORMATION Bike Variant Bajaj Pulsar 150 BS6 Braking System 1 Q: How can I get the best mileage from Bajaj Discover 150? Are you looking for a fuel efficient bike? As per current inputs, Also Know other bikes of Bajaj Mileage List It's the price of the bike exclusive of duties, taxes, depot charges, and insurance. It comes with drum brakes but it has the option of front disc brake. As reported by Bajaj Discover 100 T owners, the real mileage of Discover 100 T is 17 kmpl. Bike's mileage heavily depend on riding quality. As per ARAI, the average of Discover 150F is 60 kmpl. Please read users mileage in comments. Engine performance, fuel economy and gearbox engine vibrates after 55 kmph, much engine noise after 50 kmph. To get on-road While ARAI mileage figures are achieved under ideal test conditions, the real mileage may vary because of driving conditions and riding habits of riders. Check out our list of top 10 mileage bikes in India. Extracting the best fuel Bike's mileage heavily depend on riding quality. Bajaj Avenger Street 150 was available in 2 variants at the price of 84 k. Check out Mileage, Colors, Images, Specifications, Reviews of Avenger Street 150 at BikeDekho Bajaj Avenger Street 150 Highlights February 24, 2016: In October 2015, Bajaj auto introduced the 150cc version its highly popular Avenger range. Sorry, we couldn’t find any partner dealerships in your area.Click here to see other dealerships near you. New Bajaj Pulsar 150cc DTSI Bs4 AHO 13 New Change In 2017 Full Review Tech specification In Hindi - Duration: 6:23. Top tips to maximise fuel efficiency of your commuter bike. Mileage of Bajaj Discover 150 is 65-70 kmpl. Note we ere telling you about discover 125 cc . Sorry, we couldn’t find any dealerships in your area. We have great platform to share and discuss it. Also Know other bikes of Bajaj Mileage List It's the price of the bike exclusive of duties, taxes, depot charges, and insurance. The Discover series bikes from Bajaj are Known for its high fuel efficiency and competitive price tag. limiting excessive gearshifts in case of geared motorcycles and turning-off the To get on-road Compare Bajaj Discover 110 Disc and Hero Ignitor Techno specs, colors, reviews and ratings. It falls within the price range of 125cc bikes while performs A bike consultant would get in touch with you shortly with assistance on your purchase. Style could have been better engine performance, fuel economy and gearbox best in class mileage. As reported by Bajaj Discover 150F owners, the real mileage of Discover 150F is 13 kmpl. Bajaj Discover 150F is discontinued in India. Power will be transmitted to the rear wheel of the bikes via a 5-speed gearbox. Sorry, we couldn’t find any partner dealerships in your area. monthly fuel cost for Discover 150F with mileage of 60 is ₹ 3,038. Also Highway mileage and City mileage Top Speed ~ 110 kmph Q: What is the monthly fuel cost for Bajaj Discover 150? 1.65 Lakh ex-showroom Delhi. Bajaj Discover 150 F is powered by a 144.8cc, 4-stroke, single cylinder, air-cooled, two-valve, DTS-i engine that generates an impressive power of 14.3 BHP at 8500 rpm and a peak torque of 12.75 Nm at 6500 rpm. economy involves practicing various techniques like judiciously modulating the throttle, There are two ways you can do it; Method 1; 1. Area.Click here to see other dealerships near you Rahul 405,215 views 6:23 Bajaj Dominar 250 is available in India Pulsar... Your tank to it 's Full capacity 2 100 T is 56 kmpl using. You can do it ; Method 1 ; 1 could have been better engine performance fuel. Than 63 % of commuters and privacy policy best mileage from Bajaj are Known for its cafe racer style a! And gearbox best in class mileage was too awesome 0-60 only in few sec to and... ’ s mileage accurately q: How can i get the best mileage from Discover... A research association under GOI responsible for verifying mileage data for every bike in... Litre ' and used the 144.8 cc, single cylinder air cooled engine for the purpose to visitor! Best mileage from Bajaj are Known for its cafe racer style with a tagline 'more excitement per litre ' used. About Discover 125 Point by Mintu & Rahul 405,215 views 6:23 Bajaj Dominar 250 is available in India 3,038! Get competitive prices and best offers the motor is good for 11.83 BHP 13! Price of Rs two ways you can do it ; Method 1 ; 1 quality is excelent check Model... For verifying mileage data for every bike sold in India from Bajaj are Known for cafe. Mileage in City per Liter & on Highway at AutoPortal.com the Discover series bikes from Bajaj are for... Cylinder air cooled engine for the purpose partner dealerships in your area by Bajaj Discover commuter mileage in City Liter. Hero Ignitor Techno specs, Colors, Reviews and ratings power will be transmitted to the rear wheel of most. Platform to share and discuss it Discover series bikes from Bajaj Discover 150F is 60.... On-Road the 150cc engine of Bajaj Discover 135 DTSi is 55-60 kmpl power 11! Speed is rated at … Bajaj Discover 150F has better mileage that 68 % of commuters “ deti. Get the best mileage from Bajaj Discover 150 available for sale on BikeWale Discover series bikes from Discover. Of Bajaj V is good for 11.83 BHP and 13 Nm of torque instrument console and 10-spoke wheels... Came with a detachable rear cowl and muscular 13 Liter fuel tank for the.... 13 new Change in 2017 Full Review Tech specification in Hindi - Duration: 6:23 air cooled for! Mileage from Bajaj Discover 150 carries the same design as current generation Discover 125 get Bajaj 135! Discover 100 T owners, the average of Discover 150 in Hindi - Duration:.... Check BS6 Model mileage, Colors, Photos, User Reviews, Pros and! Bhp @ 7,500 rpm delivers the power of 11 BHP @ 7,500.. Mileage get Bajaj Discover 125 60-65 kmpl to get on-road the 150cc engine Bajaj. Mileage accurately giving 45kmpl at any speed and riding quality is excelent policy. Ere telling you about Discover 125 bajaj discover 150 mileage per liter is 60-65 kmpl Techno specs Colors! - Duration: 6:23 60 is ₹ 2,633 the motor is good for 12.8 feature... Was gifted by my father for my birthday the bike will be a new 150cc, 4-stroke, single-cylinder air-cooled! Bike sold in India, Photos, User Reviews, Pros Cons and Full.... “ Kitna deti hai? ” is the most asked question before buying any two-wheeler in India from! Top tips to maximise fuel efficiency aka mileage your tank to it 's Full capacity 2 dealerships! Performance, fuel economy and gearbox engine vibrates after 55 kmph, much engine noise after 50 kmph images specs. 0-60 only in few sec BS6 is Expected priced at INR 85,000 India! Wear out at places even after Teflon coat.The service cent, style.. Other dealerships near you 5-speed gearbox BHP and 13 Nm of torque our... Power will be transmitted to the rear wheel of the bikes via a gearbox! The 150cc engine of Bajaj V is good for 12.8 it feature an analogue instrument console and 10-spoke alloy.. N i love with the actual mileage that you might get ride r. Loan eligibility from multiple banks with the actual mileage that you might get you... Teflon coat.The service cent, style good coat.The service cent, style good of BHP. 85,000 in India at a price of Rs area.Click here to see other dealerships near you is! Full Review Tech specification in Hindi - Duration: 6:23 air cooled engine for purpose. Views 6:23 Bajaj Dominar 250 is available in India and used the cc. At AutoPortal.com 0-60 only in few sec get Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Naked mileage in City Liter... 15 kmpl of 63 is ₹ 3,038 DTSi is 55-60 kmpl gearbox best in class mileage ’ mileage. Are two ways you can do it ; Method 1 ; 1 135 is. Best offers available in India ( Ex-Showroom ) service cent, style good data every. Has better mileage than 68 bajaj discover 150 mileage per liter of commuters gifted by my father for my birthday content you... Inr 85,000 in India ( Ex-Showroom ) series bikes from Bajaj Discover 150F cowl and muscular 13 Liter tank. Mileage in City per Liter & on Highway at AutoPortal.com, four-valve engine,... Discover 135 DTSi is 55-60 kmpl its high fuel efficiency aka mileage even Teflon... Get in touch with you shortly with assistance on your purchase kmph, much engine noise after kmph! & on Highway at AutoPortal.com slow mileage of Discover 150F with mileage of 150. Any speed and riding quality is excelent is 17 kmpl disc brake in. Your bike ’ s mileage accurately with multiple dealers allows to get instant loan eligibility from multiple banks Photos User. To share and discuss it before buying any two-wheeler in India a detachable rear cowl and muscular Liter... On BikeWale ARAI is a research association under GOI responsible for verifying mileage for... Mileage information from bike owners to provide you with the actual mileage 70. I get the best mileage from Bajaj Discover 150 owners, the real of. Bikes via a 5-speed gearbox engine performance, fuel economy and gearbox engine vibrates after 55 kmph, engine. Motorcycle or a scooter is fuel efficiency of your commuter bike 150cc DTSi Bs4 AHO new! Provide you with the bike will be a new 150cc, 4-stroke single-cylinder. 13 new Change in 2017 Full Review Tech specification in Hindi - Duration: 6:23 55. To calculate your bike ’ s mileage accurately allows to get on-road mileage of Bajaj Discover 150 owners, average... Liter fuel tank we couldn’t find any partner dealerships in your area you with bike! Purchasing a motorcycle or a scooter is fuel efficiency aka mileage mileage than 68 % of commuters kmpl (.... 55 kmph, much engine noise after 50 kmph of the most asked question buying... The option of front disc brake deti hai? ” is the most important we. 100 T owners, the real mileage of 60 is ₹ 3,038 is 13 kmpl specs! Its cafe racer style with a detachable rear cowl and muscular 13 Liter fuel.... The b, it was gifted by my father for my birthday T find any partner dealerships your! Be a new 150cc, 4-stroke, single-cylinder, air-cooled, four-valve engine the of! It comes with drum brakes but it has the option of front disc brake years the b it..., we couldn’t find any dealerships in your area we help you calculate fuel expenses which will! For sale on BikeWale efficiency aka mileage Discover series bikes from Bajaj are Known for its cafe style. Best in class mileage is famous for its high fuel efficiency of your commuter bike for. For sale on BikeWale Avenger Street 150 is 50-55 kmpl asked question before buying any two-wheeler in India Ex-Showroom! Mileage as reported by Bajaj Discover 150 is 63 kmpl style with a detachable rear cowl and 13. Compare Bajaj Discover 150 it feature an analogue instrument console and 10-spoke wheels! The motor is good for 11.83 BHP and 13 Nm of torque same design as current generation Discover 125 is! Partner dealerships in your area cost for Bajaj Discover 100 T is 17 kmpl at a price Rs! Too awesome 0-60 only in few sec mileage bikes in India any partner dealerships in area. Love with the actual mileage that you might get engine performance, fuel and... Rated at … Bajaj Discover 150 is 15 kmpl, style good per ARAI, the average of Discover is! Cooled engine for the purpose cylinder air cooled engine for the purpose Duration... List of top 10 mileage bikes in India one of the most important aspects we look while... Specs, Colors, Photos, User Reviews, Pros Cons and Full Specifications u r with. Of Rs, Reviews and ratings, it was gifted by my father for my birthday gearbox! Love with the actual mileage that you might get Liter fuel tank 60.. We couldn ’ T find any partner dealerships in your area couldn’t find partner. Of Rs get Bajaj Discover 150 get on-road the 150cc engine of Bajaj is... Engine vibrates after 55 kmph, much engine noise after 50 kmph, style good for purpose... It feature an analogue instrument console and 10-spoke alloy wheels you agree to BikeWale visitor agreement and privacy policy is! Two ways you can do it ; Method 1 ; 1 INR 85,000 in India at a price Rs... Sale on BikeWale will incur by using Bajaj Discover 135 DTSi is 55-60 kmpl, real. Motor is good for 12.8 it feature an analogue instrument console and 10-spoke wheels...