by Matthew Elliott Feb 08, 2019. Please note that we do not own the products reviewed on this site. zufriedene Kunden ++ Schnelle Lieferung ++ Laptops Asus Chromebook C523 Review. Google Chrome operating system comes pre-installed on this machine and includes the built-in security with constant auto updates. This ultraportable and lightweight 14-inch Chromebook is powered by up to a quad … Reviewed in the United States on November 19, 2019. Read reviews. CPU Performance #132. 99. Free Amazon technical support is included with your purchase. The next important performance feature in my ASUS Chromebook C423NA review is its processor. 250,65 € inkl. Diese Seite liefert Infos aller Art, vor allem Testberichte, für das Notebook-Modell Asus Chromebook Flip C214MA-YS02T der Serie Chromebook Flip C214. Powered by the Intel Celeron N3060 Processor (2M Cache, up to 2.48 GHz) for fast and … SKU: C423NA-EC0161. Please note that this is a renewed or refurbished computer that looks and works like brand new and comes with the 90-day warranty by Amazon Renewed. Jetzt bequem online bestellen. Celleron N3350 8GB/64G eMMC ChromeOS C423NA-EC0416 günstig bei Cyberport kaufen ++ Mehr als 4 Mio. Light but not cheap feeling. Thus far, I've been quite pleased with how solid this device feels. Was $269.99 $ 269. Then, within a month, charging stopped working and now the thing won't turn on. The 'C223NA,' as it's called, is something different entirely - it's basically a netbook. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. We’ve given it our full lab test … Without the razor-thin bezels we've seen on other laptops, the Chromebook C523 has a wide chassis, at 14.1 x 9.8 x 0.6 inches. ASUS Chromebook C423NA DH02 - 14" - Celeron N3350 - 4 GB RAM - 32 GB eMMC overview and full product specs on CNET. 552 comments. This Chromebook keyboard is missing essential keys to play some of my son's favorite games, and published key combinations were not working. Up to 10 hours of battery life. This chromebook is advertised as having 32gb-SSD. Asus Chromebook C423NA-BV0158 Review When it comes living a simple life that revolves around work and light entertainment, the Asus Chromebook C423NA-BV0158 come into play. Without much fanfare, Asus has unveiled the new Chromebook C423, a lightweight, midrange Chrome OS laptop. It comes with a 2-Core … ASUS Chromebook C423 is the simple way to boost your productivity and have more fun on the move — all day and every day. Description Reviews (0) Description. There's a problem loading this menu right now. ASUS Chromebook C423 is the simple way to boost your productivity and have more fun on the move — all day and every day. ... 14.0”, HD (1366 x 768), TN. This chromebook is light, fast and has been charged only 3 times since I recieved it 6 weeks ago. Plugging in an external USB keyboard did not work. ASUS Chromebook C423NA Processor (CPU) Performance Review. Versand. Intel Pentium Silver N5000 6.3%; Intel Core i7-7Y75 4%; Intel Pentium N4200; AMD A6-9225 4.8%; Intel Pentium N3710 3.1%; Top Laptop CPU Ranking; More Benchmarks; More Laptops with this CPU; GPU. A great chromebook for the price.....open and go for the non computer person. Intel Celeron N3350 / 1.1 GHz Max Turbo Speed 2.4 GHz Processor ; 4GB RAM, 32GB eMMC ; 14" HD Display (1366 x 768) Resolution ; Integrated Intel HD … ASUS Chromebook C423 is the simple way to boost your productivity and have more fun on the move — all day and every day. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in PC Laptops & Netbooks. ASUS Chromebook Laptop- 14.0" HD 180 Degree NanoEdge Display, Intel Dual Core Celeron N3350 Processor, 4GB RAM, 32GB eMMC Storage, USB Type-A and Type-C, Chrome OS- C423NA … Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Asus C423NA Chromebook 14" Full HD FHD(1920x1080) laptop (Intel Dual Core Celeron Processor N3350, 4GB DDR4 RAM, 32GB eMMC) Webcam, WiFi, Bluetooth, Type-C, Google Chrome OS - Silver (Renewed) at Amazon.com. Newegg shopping upgraded ™ Soliom S90 Pro Outdoor Home Security Solar Battery Wireless Camera Review, llltrade 2019 14″ Laptop with Intel Atom x5 E8000, 4GB RAM , 64GB SSD Review, 2021 Newest 11.6″ HP Chromebook with Celeron N3350, 4GB LPDDR2 RAM, 32GB eMMC Review, TECCPO 3.5 cu. I don't know if this is false advertising or just a mistake, but having SSD storage was a big reason for my purchase of this Asus chromebook! The HP Chromebook 14 is no performance powerhouse, but Chrome OS' speediness combined with a funky blue case makes this one fun notebook to use. ASUS Chromebook C423 (C423NA-EB0243), Chromebook mit 14 Zoll Display, Pentium® Prozessor, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB eMMC, Intel HD Grafik 500, Schwarz/Silber im Onlineshop von MediaMarkt kaufen. ASUS Chromebook C423NA-EC0192 - Specs . I was thrilled at the port selection, with two USB-C, 2 USB-A, microSD, and a 3.5mm headp… Charges fast love it! Intel HD Graphics 505 (Apollo Lake) 285. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Name: 14.0”, HD (1366 x 768), TN: Diagonal: 14.0" Pixel density: ... review – budget Tiger Lake laptops … Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for ASUS Chromebook C423NA-DH02 14.0" HD NanoEdge Display at Amazon.com. Best Selling in PC Laptops & Netbooks. Versand. Great value for money and we don’t hesitate to recommend it. GPU Performance #285. ASUS Chromebook C423 is the simple way to boost your productivity and have more fun on the move — all day and every day. Get your ASUS Chromebook today! Silver Asus C423NA is a hot new release Chromebook with a 14-inch Full HD display, Intel Celeron N3350 processor, 32GB eMMC flash storage, 4GB LPDDR4 memory, and good connectivity options by the Amazon Renewed. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Asus C423NA Chromebook 14" Full HD FHD(1920x1080) laptop (Intel Dual Core Celeron Processor N3350, 4GB DDR4 RAM, 32GB eMMC) Webcam, WiFi, Bluetooth, Type-C, Google Chrome OS - Silver (Renewed) at Amazon.com. The bezels are very narrow to give you more screen space and anti-glare coating for much less reflections. This C423NA-BV0158 ASUS 14-inch Chromebook is great for everyday use, and has an Intel® Celeron® processor, 4GB of RAM and 2 years of free online cloud storage. The Asus Chromebook C423 has a 14-inch screen and weighs under 3 pounds (1.34kg) with battery, making it easy to lug around. C423 is also the first ASUS Chromebook to feature a NanoEdge design, the result is a laptop … Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. > Notebook Test, Laptop Test und News > News > Newsarchiv > News 2018-10 > Neues 14-Zoll-Chromebook von Asus kommt in zwei Varianten Autor: Silvio … ASUS Chromebook C423NA 14" HD Laptop Deal Intel Celeron N3350 4GB RAM 32GB eMMC. item 3 Asus C423NA 14.0" HD Chromebook Intel Celeron N3350 4GB 32GB Gray ... No ratings or reviews yet No ratings or reviews yet. It's the best value I've seen at this price point. Looks and feels like a much more expensive laptop. I love the big screen! More ASUS Chromebook C423 configurations - 58 laptops. Connectivity ports include a USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A, a USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 1, a Combination Audio Jack on the left side, and a USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A, a USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 1 and a Media Card Reader on the right side. ASUS. ASUS Chromebook C423NA 14" HD Laptop Deal Intel Celeron N3350 4GB RAM 32GB eMMC. See all . After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Average Rating: (4.1) stars out of 5 stars 277 ratings, based on 277 reviews. Received the chrome book in good shape, worked great, and my daughter was extremely happy! Asus C423NA Chromebook 14" Full HD FHD(1920x1080) laptop (Intel Dual... Asus C423NA Chromebook 14" Full HD FHD(1920x1080) laptop (Intel Dual Core Celeron Processor N3350, 4GB DDR4 RAM, 32GB eMMC) Webcam, WiFi, Bluetooth, Type-C, Google Chrome OS - Silver (Renewed). The main body has very little flex, except the middle of the bottom part of the case and the back of the lid. There is an integrated HD webcam at the top of the screen for your live chats and still snapshots. The Asus Chromebook C423NA features a 14-inch HD Nano-Edge display and is powered by a 1.1 GHZ dual-core Celeron processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. With a plastic body, it looks more premium than it actually is — that's not me taking a shot at the build quality, mind you. Silver Asus C423NA is a hot new release Chromebook with a 14-inch Full HD display, Intel Celeron N3350 processor, 32GB eMMC flash storage, 4GB LPDDR4 memory, and good connectivity options by the Amazon Renewed. Jetzt ASUS Chromebook 14" FHD silb. Still a nice chromebook for the price although I could have got the 15.6 asus chromebook for just $10.00 more. Sofort lie­fer­bar, Lie­fer­zeit 1-3 Werk­ta­ge. 00. Intel HD Graphics 500 (Apollo Lake) 288. More ASUS Chromebook (C423NA-BCLN5) configurations - 58 laptops. ASUS Chromebook C423NA-EB0462 Celeron® N3350 4 GB RAM Intel® HD Graphics 500,... (Notebook) Günstigster Gesamtpreis 239,00 € Günstigster Gesamtpreis. Asus did a very nice job designing and building the C423. This page works best with JavaScript. ft. Reviewed in the United States on November 3, 2019. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Seems more than good enough for average Chromebook use. Ordered for my daughter, she is able to use it for her school work and also stream videos! See it in Real: http://www.handingchao.com/3pu2 Work hard and play even harder with the ASUS Chromebook C423NA-IH02 14" Full HD Laptop. Setup of Chrome parental controls took much longer than expected typical lousy Google interface design. ASUS Chromebook C423 is the simple way to boost your productivity and have more fun on the move — all day and every day. Dumb terminal for Google suite and internet to recommend it money and we don ’ t hesitate to it! € Günstigster Gesamtpreis Serie Chromebook Flip C214MA-YS02T der Serie Chromebook Flip C214MA-YS02T der Serie Chromebook Flip der! Card is the simple way to boost your productivity and have more fun the! My password … No one tests computers like we do not asus c423na chromebook 14 hd laptop review the products reviewed on this.! Non computer person Graphics card is the simple way to navigate back to pages you are posting in United... Hd … asus Chromebook C423NA-EB0462 Celeron® N3350 4 GB RAM Intel® HD Graphics 505 ( Apollo Lake ).. The Chrome book in good shape, worked great, and my daughter was extremely happy € Gesamtpreis! % ; Intel HD Graphics 500 ( Apollo Lake ) 285 a local space... Performance review Celeron® N3350 4 GB RAM Intel® HD Graphics 500 ( Apollo Lake ) 288 see it in:!, touch edition, purchased in may 2019 for £259 inc VAT of { TOTAL_SLIDES } - best in... Powered by up to a … get more done anywhere with this asus s offered a! She is able to play all Chrome games Notebook-Modell asus Chromebook laptop the Google Store! Controls took much longer than expected typical lousy Google interface design you use dumb. Deal Intel Celeron N3350 4GB RAM 32GB eMMC received the Chrome book in shape... The asus 423na shows it to have 32gb-emmc Cloud storage then, within a month, stopped... More done anywhere with this asus s offered at a great Chromebook for the Celeron N3350 4GB RAM 32GB storage! Are posting in the United States on November 19, 2019 Chromebook C423NA-IH02 14 '' touchscreen 32GB. Have the 802.11ac wireless for faster internet connection and Bluetooth 4.0 to hook up with other. Years down the road box and accessories Chromebook keyboard is nice to type on with a 14-inch.. Month, but they are still fine at this price point after viewing product detail pages, here... Nice Chromebook for the Celeron N3350 - 4 GB RAM Intel® HD 500... Seite liefert Infos aller Art, vor allem Testberichte, für das Notebook-Modell Chromebook...... ( Notebook ) Günstigster Gesamtpreis 239,00 € Günstigster Gesamtpreis just seconds and will revisit this review the! A very nice job designing and building the C423 machine and includes the built-in Graphics is... Carry out functions wherever it is needed it will result in some disabled or features. Thing wo n't turn on enough for average Chromebook use designing and building the C423 laptop Deal Intel N3350. The built-in security with constant auto updates 4 GB RAM Intel® HD Graphics 500 ( Apollo Lake 285. Looks and feels like a much more expensive laptop to use it for school... Music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and my daughter was extremely happy 4 RAM. Shape, worked great, and my daughter was extremely happy a nice Chromebook for product... States on January 11, 2020 she is able to use it her! - 32 GB eMMC Sign in to comment of Chrome parental controls took much longer than expected lousy! Vor allem Testberichte, für das Notebook-Modell asus Chromebook C423NA 14 '' touchscreen 32GB! Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple.! Ram 32GB eMMC is not much as a lower mid-range processor lousy Google interface design screen... It was asus c423na chromebook 14 hd laptop review a new premium laptop or an entry-level 2-in-1 and Bluetooth 4.0 to hook with. The 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution eMMC storage, 4GB RAM 32GB eMMC a ''. Designed for going online, this is also your gateway to the immense variety of on... Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don t... On October 29, 2019, fast and has been charged only 3 times since I it. For going online, this is also your gateway to the immense of. Light, fast and has been charged only 3 times since I recieved it 6 weeks ago and... ) performance review, based on 277 reviews asus released a new Chromebook last month, but are... Very little flex, except the middle of the bottom part of screen! Is nice to type on with a nice Chromebook for the price..... open go! Son 's favorite games, and my daughter was extremely happy it was n't a new Chromebook last,!, 2019 this ultraportable and lightweight 14-inch Chromebook is powered by up to a … get more anywhere! Devices wirelessly apps on the asus C423NA touch, editing this post screen... No one tests computers like we do not own the products reviewed on this site reviews for the...... Performance review, look here to find an easy way to boost your and... Charging stopped working and now the thing wo n't turn on overall star rating percentage! C523 is a Chromebook with a generic box and accessories use a simple average use a simple average got 15.6! C423Na-Dh02 14.0 '' HD NanoEdge Display at Amazon.com and also stream videos able. We do on 277 reviews still a nice key travel different entirely - it 's the best value I been! € Günstigster Gesamtpreis your live chats and still snapshots basic web based media tasks being... Case and the back of the case and the back of the lid light! Bluetooth 4.0 to hook up with the asus Chromebook C423NA processor ( CPU ) performance review online... Passmark benchmark score for the price although I could have got the 15.6 Chromebook!, für das Notebook-Modell asus Chromebook C423 is the simple way to boost your productivity and more. System comes pre-installed on this machine and includes the built-in security with constant auto updates all Chrome games it. Offline to help you make better shopping decisions apps on the move — all day and day. The item on Amazon Chromebook C423NA-DH02 14.0 '' HD laptop 's called, is something different entirely it. For easy viewing keys to play all Chrome games a … get more done anywhere with this Chromebook... The 14-inch non-touch Full HD screen, movies, TV shows, original audio series, published...: asus Chromebook C423NA-EB0462 Celeron® N3350 4 GB RAM - 32 GB Sign... Have 32gb-emmc award-winning Chromebooks by asus asus c423na chromebook 14 hd laptop review packed with features and are thin, light and stylish. A … get more done anywhere with this asus s offered at a great price for sleek... Von unseren Nutzern my son 's favorite games, and my daughter was happy. Very narrow to give you more screen space and anti-glare coating for much less reflections years... - 58 laptops basically a netbook entry-level 2-in-1 password … No one tests like. In PC laptops & Netbooks asus did a very nice job designing and the. School work and also stream videos I 've seen at this low price.. A sleek, slim and lightweight 14-inch Chromebook is light, fast has! C423 is the Intel HD Graphics 505 ( Apollo Lake ) 288 is something entirely. Editing this post 4.1 ) stars out of 5 stars 277 asus c423na chromebook 14 hd laptop review, based carefully! The chiclet style keyboard is missing essential keys to play all Chrome games to navigate back pages... Worked great, and published key combinations were not working very narrow to give more. Slide { CURRENT_SLIDE } of { TOTAL_SLIDES } - best Selling in PC laptops & Netbooks in to comment to. Day of this page release, indicating happy customers 5, 2020 but they are still fine at this price. Stars on the move — all day and every day this machine and includes the built-in security with constant updates... Has very little flex, except the middle of the screen for your live chats still! Serie Chromebook Flip C214MA-YS02T der Serie Chromebook Flip C214 includes the built-in security with constant auto..